You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Billybob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:15am
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Lads sorry I have to disagree wit a few of ye !! besiktas was million times better..hardcore !!

I'm a united fan and have been at about 25 matches in the last 16 years and I have always thought the atmosphere was sh*t.
- I went to watch Salzburg in Trappas last match 2yrs ago, and the atmosphere was 10 times better.
- I was at Sheff Wed-Sheff Utd Match last year and atmosphere was electric, again 10 times better.

I could list off 5/6 other examples where atmosphere was alot better.
In OT half the fans don't know songs, and are generally quiet !!

Its the same everywhere though. With 75000 supporters at OT you are always going to get people who dont care about generating an atmosphere. Look at Ireland games at Croke Park. Been to most home Utd games the last few seasons at OT and some games atmosphere has been
class and others not so good. Away games have always a great atmosphere though

Well said- in fairness the atmosphere is always better among away fans- was in the united end against liverpool three times and the united end in elland road once- the atmosphere in elland road was unreal- electric- it was gas in anfield it was quiet as fook united fans kept singing- wheres your famous atmosphere- the united barca game in ot in 08 was unreal- a lot of games in ot where the atmosphere aint great but sure its the same at loads of grounds- been at about 6 or 7 pool home games never once experienced a decent atmosphere there
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:38am
can i ask the people here who sl*gs uniteds atmosphere how many times they have actually been at old trafford to hear the atmosphere?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

can i ask the people here who sl*gs uniteds atmosphere how many times they have actually been at old trafford to hear the atmosphere?

good point.its Keane's fault that the reputation is there!
Theres only one sport that matters..
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:45am

Once - Manure v Chelsea last season 3-0
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Once - Manure v Chelsea last season 3-0

So your basing your opinon on one game Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:48am
id say the atmosphere was good at that??Cheering John Terry every time he touched the ball etc?!!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:51am
Lads I couldnt care less about the atmosphere in OT it was more of a joke from Ayia Napa that I was getting at!

VIVA JOHN TERRY!!

Oh and Irwin if the atmosphere is not good at a Man u Chelsea game when is it gonna be good? Maybe Stoke at home?? ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by Sono - 17 Sep 2009 at 10:52am
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:55am

Lads I couldnt care less about the atmosphere in OT it was more of a joke from Ayia Napa that I was getting at!

VIVA JOHN TERRY!!

Oh and Irwin if the atmosphere is not good at a Man u Chelsea game when is it gonna be good? Maybe Stoke at home?? ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

fair point..
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 12:57pm
Wait till Barlow sees these replies Approve
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:02pm

VIVA JOHN TERRY!!

Saying ye couldnt care less bout it followed by bringing the subject up againClap

I was at a birmingham "DERBY"LOL in January between Villa and West Brom
I think my ears are still ringing from the white hot atmosphere-LOL
Hardly any wonder Villa only won 5 league games at home last season-
Teams hardly feel too intimidated by playing in villa park-
The United fans gave Terry dogs abuse so soon after such a big miss in a european cup final that defo affected his performance-
How often do Chelsea concede 3?
They conceded 3 that day against united-
No coincidence United have such a good home record

Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:03pm
He's loading his rifle @ the moment !! LOL
Why no wine??!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

VIVA JOHN TERRY!!

Saying ye couldnt care less bout it followed by bringing the subject up againClap

I was at a birmingham "DERBY"LOL in January between Villa and West Brom
I think my ears are still ringing from the white hot atmosphere-LOL
Hardly any wonder Villa only won 5 league games at home last season-
Teams hardly feel too intimidated by playing in villa park-
The United fans gave Terry dogs abuse so soon after such a big miss in a european cup final that defo affected his performance-
How often do Chelsea concede 3?
They conceded 3 that day against united-
No coincidence United have such a good home record

LOL Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:04pm

If you want atmosphere im sorry but the only place to get it is outside the premier league

Why no wine??!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

If you want atmosphere im sorry but the only place to get it is outside the premier league

In fairness Pat id love to see Leeds back in the premiership- elland road was defo an experience i wont forget! Great atmosphere
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:07pm

ClapClapClapClap LOLLOLLOLLOL

Birmingham derby is Villa v Birmingham ya muppet.

Atmosphere was fookin sh*te in OT that day, 76000 fans and fookin sh*te the MAJORITY of them.

Not one fan around me sang that day, not one.

Edited by Sono - 17 Sep 2009 at 1:07pm
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:08pm

DIRTY LEEDS

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:10pm

ClapClapClapClap LOLLOLLOLLOL

Birmingham derby is Villa v Birmingham ya muppet.

Atmosphere was fookin sh*te in OT that day, 76000 fans and fookin sh*te the MAJORITY of them.

Not one fan around me sang that day, not one.

Wiki West Brom- The team have played in blue and white stripes for most of their history. They have a number of long-standing rivalries with other Midlands clubs; their traditional rivals were Aston Villa-

I have been at a funeral with a better atmosphere than villa park

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:12pm
Must have been some funeral ya freak.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic