You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Italy and Monty tickets (LATEST pg 17)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Seems to be a lot of 'spare' tickets for this Monty game Thumbs%20Down

Got my 8 tickets today. 400 euro coughed up Dead

Agree with you MM, I like the FAI's policy if it cuts out fairweather fans. Have to get the bus to Dublin at 6.00AM to pick up my housemates tickets, but I made it abundantly clear that if they wanted to go to Italy match, they had to go to the Monty match!

PS, I'll pm you later MM with my number for a meet up on saturday Thumbs%20Up
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Sponsored Links

Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:54pm
Where are Italy basing themselves and training? Wanna get my jersey signed

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Heard today at the Ireland training session that they are only arriving on Friday evening @ 18.30 Shocked. They will most likely be based at the Four Seasons or the Radisson
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:16pm
Many out in Malahide Aido?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Heard today at the Ireland training session that they are only arriving on Friday evening @ 18.30 Shocked. They will most likely be based at the Four Seasons or the Radisson

`
I imagine Lippi will probably be taking in Shels V Franchise on his way to the hotel

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Many out in Malahide Aido?

About 10/12 kids, a few parents, 2 gardai and me  (out on day release Embarrassed). It was a poxy evening and I didn't do any interviews this evening Cry

The nice security man from the FAI Angry was there. Trap came off the pitch before the players and came over to the kids and signed autographs Clap.  Most of the players got straight on to the bus except John O'Shea and Paul Mc Shane. O'Shea and McShane came over and gave all the kids  an autograph and posed for photos.
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:28pm
Fair Play to OShea and Mc Shane and the TrapClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:31pm
There were only 12 kids there and only Trap, O'Shea and McShane signed autographs ffs

JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:28pm

Heard today at the Ireland training session

Any idea what time they'll be trainin tomorrow? Was thinking of headin over.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Heard today at the Ireland training session

Any idea what time they'll be trainin tomorrow? Was thinking of headin over.

Think it might be a morning session tomorrow. Press and fans only allowed in at the end of the sessions. If you're over at about 11.00 you will probably catch the beginning but will probably ahve to wait until near 12.. to get close to session. 
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:45pm
Lads Have been supplied by Good Source for tickets over the past few years, Let Down Badly Tonight, Need 3 Tickets for Myself, Brianie Junior and Downtown Beiruit for both MatchesWink
ITS KEANE YES

billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:49pm
brianie - Will pm you.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:14pm
Thanks billy
ITS KEANE YES

The Scientist View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Lads Have been supplied by Good Source for tickets over the past few years, Let Down Badly Tonight, Need 3 Tickets for Myself, Brianie Junior and Downtown Beiruit for both MatchesWink
 might have 2 spare in the morning, will let u know tomorrow
Mother Theresa in skins!!
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 2:38am
Originally posted by The Scientist The Scientist wrote:

[QUOTE=brianie]Lads Have been supplied by Good Source for tickets over the past few years, Let Down Badly Tonight, Need 3 Tickets for Myself, Brianie Junior and Downtown Beiruit for both MatchesWink
Did you get sorted?? I have 3 for the SS for the Mont game. 100 euro.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 6:16am
Thanks Lads, Sorted, Your a Fantastic CrewClap
ITS KEANE YES

Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 7:57am
Lads I have a major problem. I asked for 4 tickets for some fellas I know for the Italy game. They only need tickets to Italy and that was all I asked for as they have sourced tickets for Montenegro themselves. NeilMcD just went into collect them and was told Id have to buy 4 for Montenegro in order to get them.

I read this threda to be tht you could get both if needed, but that it was for tickets for Italy.

Im now going to have to let the lads down as we all have tickets for Montenegro and I cant afford to be stuck with 4 monty tickets.

Edited by Babysis - 07 Oct 2009 at 7:58am
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Lads I have a major problem. I asked for 4 tickets for some fellas I know for the Italy game. They only need tickets to Italy and that was all I asked for as they have sourced tickets for Montenegro themselves. NeilMcD just went into collect them and was told Id have to buy 4 for Montenegro in order to get them.

I read this threda to be tht you could get both if needed, but that it was for tickets for Italy.

Im now going to have to let the lads down as we all have tickets for Montenegro and I cant afford to be stuck with 4 monty tickets.

Just tell them that the Italy tickets are 100 euro each as they a "Hospitality Tickets".......then give them a "free" copy of YBIG 20, a couple of pints, and one of Sono's "Free" scarves............sorted!

Edited by Sligo Hornet - 07 Oct 2009 at 8:18am
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic