Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Footballing on streets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:19am
I wouldn't mind so much if it was a beach ball but majority of the time its a football which can do damage and irritate the fook out of people. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I wouldn't mind so much if it was a beach ball but majority of the time its a football which can do damage and irritate the fook out of people. 

I f**king lost it at the Euros when a round of €9 pints were took out of my hands by one having qued in the fan zone for nearly an hour and then someone had the gall to call me dry sh*te when I blasted it over the fence. Me f**king pints cost more than the ball! LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I f**king lost it at the Euros when a round of €9 pints were took out of my hands by one having qued in the fan zone for nearly an hour and then someone had the gall to call me dry sh*te when I blasted it over the fence. Me f**king pints cost more than the ball! LOL

Please tell me some video footage exists of this! That sounds absolutely gas except for anyone waiting on one of those pints 
El Puto Amo
deta1916 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deta1916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 3:31pm
Great to see so many genuine supporters in agreement that this lark should be consigned to the bin and that residents of the cities and old towns that we visit can go about their normal business in peace.Residents who are,for the most part,very accommodating and welcoming.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Remember in Lille in 2016 and Copenhagen 2019. Spent more time looking up in the air. Annoying. 

When you're in the horrors after being on the beer the few nights before it's the last thing you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic