You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Footballers with punchable faces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 9:37am
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

pickford maguire Henderson rice foden grealish Sterling .
Horrible shower.

Kane, Walker, Philips as well. Arrogant bastards all of them. Years ago there were players that you didn’t actually kind in the England squad. Shearer, Sol Campbell, Lampard were all good players and look like sound lads. This current English team is just a collection of total cûnts.
Strongly disagree. Would love to see Italy beat them on Sunday but some of the England players are really worthy individuals doing great things for their communities, charity and important causes such as equality. 
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 10:16am
David Seamon after he grew his hair out and put it in a ridiculous ponytail 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

pickford maguire Henderson rice foden grealish Sterling .
Horrible shower.

Kane, Walker, Philips as well. Arrogant bastards all of them. Years ago there were players that you didn’t actually kind in the England squad. Shearer, Sol Campbell, Lampard were all good players and look like sound lads. This current English team is just a collection of total cûnts.
Strongly disagree. Would love to see Italy beat them on Sunday but some of the England players are really worthy individuals doing great things for their communities, charity and important causes such as equality. 
Would agree. They’re not their usual hateful bunch 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I’ve heard people say the opposite recently, that the current team is more likeable than teams of years gone by

Suppose it’s all personal opinion 

I personally find them as annoying as previous English teams. They're all wannabe Instagram / Tik Tok 'Bantz' merchants.
Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:38am
The only reason anyone in England thinks the current team is likeable is because they are winning games. The same nonsense was being said during the last World cup. How many of the team broke Covid restrictions when everyone else was following the rules? Foden, Mount, Chilwell, Rice, Grealish all did. Walker was having parties with multiple prostitutes. Maguire was assaulting people on holiday last year. Southgate has a good public image but having played against his team as a teenager I don't even like him. Hodgson, Taylor and Robson were all really decent blokes who managed England but the press hammered them because their England teams won nothing
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:49am
Do you like every other footballer you played against as a teenager? Strange comment 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Jimbhoy Jimbhoy wrote:

The only reason anyone in England thinks the current team is likeable is because they are winning games. The same nonsense was being said during the last World cup. How many of the team broke Covid restrictions when everyone else was following the rules? Foden, Mount, Chilwell, Rice, Grealish all did. Walker was having parties with multiple prostitutes. Maguire was assaulting people on holiday last year. Southgate has a good public image but having played against his team as a teenager I don't even like him. Hodgson, Taylor and Robson were all really decent blokes who managed England but the press hammered them because their England teams won nothing

Yeah but we're talking about people who aren't english and don't support them

Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:09pm
He played for a team called Selsdon that nobody liked in our league. They used to think they were all going to be stars as they had players on the books at Palace, Arsenal and Spurs. You can be a good player without being as arrogant as they were. Southgate was the only one who played at the highest level despite not being their best player as a kid.. People in Ireland who can't think for themselves are repeating the nonsense that they read in the English press. This team with the exception of some players like Rashford, Bellingham, Stones etc are no more likeable than any other England team. England have had nice blokes like Pearce, Ferdinand, Crouch (before his TV career) in their team before. They just never made it to a final
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:13pm
Also, the whole "the players are doing great things for their communities and equality" spew which RTE done before the match is the result of social media being so heavily evolved in this generation of players lives. I don't think any of them are more likeable than previous England teams. In fact, previous England players have came across much more humble and down to earth than this shower.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:18pm

He played for a team called Selsdon that nobody liked in our league. They used to think they were all going to be stars as they had players on the books at Palace, Arsenal and Spurs. You can be a good player without being as arrogant as they were. Southgate was the only one who played at the highest level despite not being their best player as a kid.. People in Ireland who can't think for themselves are repeating the nonsense that they read in the English press. This team with the exception of some players like Rashford, Bellingham, Stones etc are no more likeable than any other England team. England have had nice blokes like Pearce, Ferdinand, Crouch (before his TV career) in their team before. They just never made it to a final

Point proven, matter of personal opinion 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:23pm

Ah yes. The racist Stuart Pearce and the man who cheated on his wife with 10 women, Rio Ferdinand. Lovely people.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:33pm
Pickford - looks horrible and gurny a lot of the time, and injured Van Dijk with a bad challenge another reason he would be disliked

Walker - obviously i dont mind him as a City player, but can see how he wouldn't be liked, seems cocky
Stones - harmless enough, seems down to earth
Maguire - harmless enough, seems down to earth
Shaw - a punchable enough face i suppose
Tripper, James, Chilwell - no real opinions on
Mings - never liked him, a dirty bastard on the pitch
Ben White - had barely heard tell of him two months ago

Phillips - nothing hateful about him
Rice - horrible the way he sings the anthem among other things
Mount - no opinion on
Bellingham - seems alright
Foden - likeable for me, everyone else seemed to like him until he got that Gazza haircut so can see why he's becoming unlikeable
Grealish - obvious reasons

Kane - dives and sneaky with his elbows
Sterling - dives and left Liverpool, always liked him personally for obvious reasons
Saka - seems a likeable lad
Rashford - dives but is very likeable for his charity work
Sancho - seems cocky but no real opinion on otherwise

Southgate - seems a decent man

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 09 Jul 2021 at 12:33pm
Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 12:51pm
I should have made it clear I was talking about Les Ferdinand not Rio who I would never tire of punching in the face. Never heard anything about Pearce being a racist. I would probably be inclined to take more of a dislike to modern day footballers due to the lack of social media in the past. Rice, Grealish and Lingard are probably the 3 I dislike the most
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 1:03pm
Pearce got in trouble years ago for racist baiting of Paul Ince, calling him an " arrogant black c**t". His brother Dennis Pearce was a prominent member of the BNP and once stood for them in a parliamentary election.
Whelan88 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelan88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 2:20am
Jack Wilshere, remember him, little gnat who thought he was 'ard. 
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 11:56am
Phil foden has the most punchable face ever.

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 2:37pm
Inducting Aaron Connolly into the thread

Love Island&amp;#39;s Lucinda Strafford spotted with Irish footballer ex Aaron  Connolly – TodayHeadline
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 3:02pm
Take about punching about your weight.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic