You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football games on TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 281>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 6:10am
There is live Belarus PL football on Bet365 for the next three days.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 7:56am
On Bet365 Belarus PL matches are on for the next four days.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Worth staying at home for

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Worth staying at home for

Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 8:07am
More Belarus football on bet365 for the next three days.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 11:57pm
Watched a programme on ITV there about Euro 96, from an England perspective 

Is it just me or does David Seaman come across as a big simpleton
States the obvious and then does a big laugh at everything he says 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 10:58am
Enjoying watching highlights of the old World Cup and FA Cup classic games that the BBC are showing at weekends

Amazing how the game has changed. Was watching the Oldham v Man Utd match from Maine Road in 1990 last night. Think it was the same day that Palace beat Liverpool at Villa Park in the other semi final. Both grounds packed to the rafters, good atmospheres and genuinely seemed the biggest games of all those club's season. Oldham scored a goal and instantly i thought if VAR would rule it out for offside.
McClair i think it was was taken out in the box by two Oldham defenders and there was barely even an appeal for a penalty. Barry Davies on commentary made the assumption that it shouldn't have been a penalty because he should have shot first time.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:11am
Loving them myself. Really enjoyed the two semi-finals from 1990. The game meant something to the players. There was a tackle in the Manchester United vs Oldham game, down by the touchline, that wasn't even a free-kick then and would probably be a red now!

The Palace story that year was brilliant, going from taking a 9-0 hammering off Liverpool to beating them 

Guy Mowbray gets on my tits a bit though.

Match of the Day has been brilliant too, for the first time in years I am looking forward to it. Even Ian Wright was bearable on the last one!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:20am
Yeah enjoying those MOTDs.
Keane will be out to get Gary Lineker soon probably.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:28am
World Cup Rewind this week is

Nordies v Spain '82
Denmark v Brazil '98
South Korea v Italy '02
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:37am
I think tv3 or virgin or whatever they are called now are doing Ireland games this weekend
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Nordies v Spain '82
Denmark v Brazil '98
South Korea v Italy '02

Denmark vs Brazil was a great game. I'm near sure Roberto Carlos tried an overhead kick in his own box which led to a Denmark goal.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Nordies v Spain '82
Denmark v Brazil '98
South Korea v Italy '02

Denmark vs Brazil was a great game. I'm near sure Roberto Carlos tried an overhead kick in his own box which led to a Denmark goal.
He did...and completely missed it. It fell for Brian Laudrup to slam the ball in to make it 2-2. LOL

Rivaldo spared his blushes, scoring the winner with a daisy-cutter. Clap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:36pm
Eir 1 which is 410 on the Virgin package. Plenty of games in both football and rugby. Liverpool v Everton 86 cup final on last night. About 45 mins highlights. A couple of very good rugby docs if that's your thing. One on the 85 Team and another on the team that were favourites to win the grand slam but Wales and the Scots never travelled to Dublin. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Eir 1 which is 410 on the Virgin package. Plenty of games in both football and rugby. Liverpool v Everton 86 cup final on last night. About 45 mins highlights. A couple of very good rugby docs if that's your thing. One on the 85 Team and another on the team that were favourites to win the grand slam but Wales and the Scots never travelled to Dublin. 

Eir Sport lining up to be good over the next while

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 1:16pm

Some good stuff on there.

I'm sure the Man U fans will enjoy tonight.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 1:33pm

Fairly comprehensive list alright!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 8:16pm
https://www.the42.ie/tg4-classic-ireland-world-cup-matches-5081847-Apr2020/

Deadly stuff Clap

Not showing the Egypt game. I wonder why LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 23 Apr 2020 at 8:17pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 281>
  Share Topic