You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football dopes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Coke leaves your system after 3 days apparently.

I've heard from a relative of an Irish player in the lower leagues that the players would be doing coke a lot.

That's just for p1ss. It stays in your hair for 90 days. What method of testing do they use in the EPL? 
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:12pm
I'd assume they are just doing urine samples.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:13pm

Coke leaves your system after 3 days apparently.

I've heard from a relative of an Irish player in the lower leagues that the players would be doing coke a lot.

Lots of disposable income and free time will always result in cocaine. The league try and keep positive tests for recreational drugs private anyway.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:17pm

I'd assume they are just doing urine samples.

You have to be taking the piss?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Perhaps it's just a lack of resource thing.

Up until I left Sunderland AFC in September I had to meet and greet the anti-doping officials once every fortnight or so, a convoy of them in 4/5 fancy cars, they said to me while waiting they'd drive from London to Sunderland on the day. 

I imagine there will be more than 1 team but perhaps the fact due to lack of resources they struggle to get to all 72 EFL clubs?

It's the richest league in the world, the premier league have no excuses. they could put any amount into doping if they wished.

Different story for UKAD

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Up until I left Sunderland AFC in September I had to meet and greet the anti-doping officials once every fortnight or so, a convoy of them in 4/5 fancy cars, they said to me while waiting they'd drive from London to Sunderland on the day. 

I imagine there will be more than 1 team but perhaps the fact due to lack of resources they struggle to get to all 72 EFL clubs?

It's the richest league in the world, the premier league have no excuses. they could put any amount into doping if they wished.

Different story for UKAD

The conversation is about EFL, not EPL

Baggio asked the question why have so many EFL players not been tested 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:32pm

Different story for UKAD

Clap

Finally

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:46pm

Different story for UKAD

The title of the thread is EPL Dopes

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:49pm
Yes, set up 2 years ago.
It was bumped today with a story posted by DM about testing in the EFL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:50pm
Taxi for Shoco!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
Samir Nasri banned by UEFA for 6 months for doping.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Delighted, always hated the little weasel.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Delighted, always hated the little weasel.

Exactly horrible fecker. 

What a drip he is.

Big smile

Samir Nasri has been banned from football for six months for having intravenous drip treatment in 2016.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 9:06am
According to Joey Barton there's not a drug culture in English football so that's good enough for me.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 6:59am

Nottingham Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis has been charged with drug trafficking, according to reports in Greece.

A Greek prosecutor said on Friday the shipping magnate is facing "very serious charges".

Marinakis, who also owns Super League side Olympiakos, said he was "innocent and a victim of a plot."                                               

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 2:57pm
Different type of dopes here.

Don't go West FfS.

Big smile 

Southend United mocked after inadvertently naming stand after serial killer Rose West
The National League club's Gilbert & Rose West Stand has found itself the target of both concern and mockery

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/08/03/southend-united-mocked-inadvertently-naming-stand-serial-killer/

Edited by Double Maxim - 03 Aug 2022 at 3:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic