You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 8:28pm
Leicester are 7/1 to beat City at the weekend 

Handshake
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 7:29am
Fulham 12/5 at home to Leeds is a big price.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 10:07am
Worst weekend of the year for betting but have a free bet that needs to be used, going for Premier League teams playing teams that are struggling in their leagues:

Newcastle away to Rochdale (18th in League 1)
Watford home to Tranmere  (21st in League 1)
Leicester home to Wigan (22nd in Championship)
Sheffield United home to AFC Flyde (21st in Conference)
West Ham away to Gillingham (11th in League 1)

4.25/1
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 10:57am
There's always a shock, which always seems to have my bet beaten early on.

Maybe best waiting to see the starting line ups

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 11:51am
Wouldn’t be going near any of the “bigger” sides if playing away from home. 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 12:00pm
I always find the most profitable bet at this stage of the cup is the BTTS coupon rather than trying to predict which team will win
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 12:08pm
Just scanning through prices there (I'd be very much of the opinion not to be backing in matches without looking at lines up myself also)

Burnley at 4/9 at home to Peterborough might be a decent bet builder, Burnley are desperate for any sort of win Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal and Man United coming in the league they'll need a confidence booster.

Reading 4/5 at home to Blackpool, Reading are flying lately and Blackpool aren't playing well at all.

Brighton 8/11 at home to Sheffield Wednesday, Wednesday after losing 3 on the pounce and Brighton are very decent at home.

Treble is 3.5 so for €10 returns €45.

Real Madrid at 5/6 away to Getafe is a lovely price tomorrow, Getafe is a short trip away also but it's by no means a cert as Getafe are doing very well.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Real Madrid at 5/6 away to Getafe is a lovely price tomorrow, Getafe is a short trip away also but it's by no means a cert as Getafe are doing very well.
Lovely little ground.
Ten seconds walk from metro station.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I always find the most profitable bet at this stage of the cup is the BTTS coupon rather than trying to predict which team will win

In the 1st and 2nd rounds of the FA Cup this season the BTTS bet hasn't gone well

Hopefully changes when the big teams (and their reserve sides) enter
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

In the 1st and 2nd rounds of the FA Cup this season the BTTS bet hasn't gone well

Hopefully changes when the big teams (and their reserve sides) enter
Dont worry I’ll jinx it LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Worst weekend of the year for betting but have a free bet that needs to be used, going for Premier League teams playing teams that are struggling in their leagues:

Newcastle away to Rochdale (18th in League 1)
Watford home to Tranmere  (21st in League 1)
Leicester home to Wigan (22nd in Championship)
Sheffield United home to AFC Flyde (21st in Conference)
West Ham away to Gillingham (11th in League 1)

4.25/1
Newcastle and Watford Thumbs Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:44pm
Peterborough were the bet of the night at 13/8. In some form

Pity I had Plymouth in the same bet
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 2:36pm
Leeds were only available at 4/1 last night when already 2 down.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 4:16pm
Liverpool at 20/23 are a good bet tonight I think, kids or not.
They have done well this season in any games they've played, and played OK in the game at Villa in the league cup despite the scoreline.
Will it be a similar team to that?

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 5:20pm

Liverpool at 20/23 are a good bet tonight I think, kids or not.
They have done well this season in any games they've played, and played OK in the game at Villa in the league cup despite the scoreline.
Will it be a similar team to that?

They were evens earlier on 365. I've thrown them in an accum with a few others. I'd expect them to win.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 10:07pm
If there was either 1 more corner, 1 more card or no late Bayern goal I would've won a huge sum of money due to the number of bets I put on piecemeal with tiny sums of money. Unhappy

I still won cos of Gnabry scoring, 10+ corners and a clean sheet but it's still frustrating.

Cornet should've been booked for a foul on Muller right after the goal as well.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 10:13pm
What do you mean by piecemeal 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 10:17pm

What do you mean by piecemeal 

Putting on several different bets for tiny sums of money that would've paid out unreal profits.

Exactly 3 goals, 11 corners, 3 cards
Or 2 goals, 10 corners, 3 cards
Or 3 goals, 11 corners, 4 cards.

I knew it would be in that ballpark, and I was right, but just missed out on slim margins, i.e. one more late Bayern goal/Cornet not being booked for a foul on Muller that would've seen a yellow 9 times out of 10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic