Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I 'll have 25p, can I double them with Celtic though?

You can, and I'll even give you 6/4 on that double at a 25p stake. Now I do charge a hefty sterling exchange rate though, as I'm pretty sure you are still suckling off the teat of the queens shillings aren't you LOL
I have a bank account on both sides of the water.Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:34am
Well, I accept all currencies and major credit cards, even diner club card. The queens shilling could take a bit hit soon though, so probably best to stay with the Irish Punt for betting purposes.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 11:10am
I’ve just seen Mourinho is 9/2 to be next Inter manager. I think that is a great price, well worth a few quid. Spaletti could be gone next week depending on the result in the derby
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:59pm
Had West Ham this week in last man standing. Sweating at the end.

My mate was waiting on them in an acca to bring in a ton. Unfortunately for him, he also had Bournemouth.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 10:07am
Looking at scotland the nordies england-1 and ourselves at the end with a 3-0, hoping for a decent cash out option tho
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:08am
Personally I wouldn't touch Scotland away to Kazakhstan, but hope it pulls off for you in any case.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:27am
Scotland are very tempting odds, but there is a reason for that too! They were brilliant away at Albania, but were equally as bad away to Israel. I wouldn't be putting too much on them.
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 11:50am
and that was against 10 men after 20 mins v Albania
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by jamie2905 jamie2905 wrote:

and that was against 10 men after 20 mins v Albania
They were excellent that night and Albania the opposite. I really don’t think the sending off had much impact on the game.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 12:28pm
Havent stuck it down yet but was thinking the scots game would be dodgy, they where so it and miss the last campaign and the kazachs are no pushovers. However surely thus has to be the year they actually qualify 2016 has got to have stuck in there craw.
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 2:51pm
I would have to say that 70 mins with 1 more man is a significant advantage, but I do not think Scotland are overdue to qualify, with some of the players they have.

Ryan Fraser and Andrew Robertson are better than anyone we have. Tierney, McGinn, McTominay are all great players too.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:00pm

I would have to say that 70 mins with 1 more man is a significant advantage, but I do not think Scotland are overdue to qualify, with some of the players they have.

Ryan Fraser and Andrew Robertson are better than anyone we have. Tierney, McGinn, McTominay are all great players too.
And I would have to say that you are right,  but in the context of the game in question, Scotland were dominating the top and already leading when the Albanian was (correctly) sent off. They would have won comfortably regardless.
 Scotland have some very decent players alright, their problem is consistency and a lack of any decent central defenders.
jamie2905 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:22pm
Yep I agree they would have won regardless, but Albania are a very poor side.

I have just realised both Tierney and Robertson are out of the Kazakhstan tie, even more reason not to touch it in terms of betting.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:54pm

Yep I agree they would have won regardless, but Albania are a very poor side.

I have just realised both Tierney and Robertson are out of the Kazakhstan tie, even more reason not to touch it in terms of betting.
Robertson pulled out because he has to go to the dentist. Beaten to the worst excuse by his Liverpool teammate Shaquiri who pulled out because of a "swollen pubic area"
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:25am
England, Scotland, Croatia -1 & Italy looks a good bet.

Also Gibraltar at 40/1 to beat us is very good oddsLOL

Edited by RKeane - 21 Mar 2019 at 9:35am
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 2:48pm
Ended up putting Scotland in an accumulator, so they will definitely f**k up!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Ended up putting Scotland in an accumulator, so they will definitely f**k up!

Same LOL

Scotland
Northern Ireland -1 
Denmark
Belgium
Slovakia

19/1
PJIRELAND View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PJIRELAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:00pm
Wouldn’t be touching the north either!
YBIG Fantasy Football Champion 2013/2014.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
  Share Topic