You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Foot.ie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foot.ie
    Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:17pm
Sorry to bring up the opposition but...............Tongue

Any other  users on here use the cesspit that is Foot.ie?

Has to be said although we all have our moments on this board there doesn't seem to be as much bulls!it on here compared to what is (or should be ) a very similar site. The North Korea-esque bannings,"infractions" coupled with the avatar choice(or lack of!), makes it a truly awful site with the biggest shower of gimps all in one place.

Reason I brought it up is the traffic over there lately it at a snails pace lately? Maybe the goons have finally found female company.........but most likely each othersWink  
Sponsored Links

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:25pm
I used to be on it but stopped reading after that twat Dahamsta was banning people left right and centre if they didnt agree with him.
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:29pm
Read it every now and then. Gone extremely quiet in the past year.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 1:08pm
Dhamsta slayed the golden goose because he is a bedwetting power tripping sap. 

More traffic by far on the Rovers forum which says it all. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 1:52pm
I got banned.........which brought me here!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

Sorry to bring up the opposition but...............Tongue

Any other  users on here use the cesspit that is Foot.ie?

Has to be said although we all have our moments on this board there doesn't seem to be as much bulls!it on here compared to what is (or should be ) a very similar site. The North Korea-esque bannings,"infractions" coupled with the avatar choice(or lack of!), makes it a truly awful site with the biggest shower of gimps all in one place.

Reason I brought it up is the traffic over there lately it at a snails pace lately? Maybe the goons have finally found female company.........but most likely each othersWink  

Clap

No-one on there anymore

The bannings are ridiculous. I have only hit the banned button about 100 times and that was all for Justice
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 9:07am

I’ve been posting on it for about 10 years I’d say! (as Cosmo)

Have had very few posts on it over the last year or two – don’t even bother reading it much anymore either!

Prefer on here for loi rumours and chat (and the rovers ultras forum for the latest bohs info!!)

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:32pm
Used to have a gander every week or so but when they changed the lay out, I've only browsed it a couple of times.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 2:38pm
I was on it when it was in black & white ... licence fee was cheaper
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Tiocfaidh Armani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:14pm
I'm constantly banned off it for nothing. The mods are absolute Nazi's, you just get tired of them banning folk for nothing to feel important.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:22pm
The 'owner' has admitted that he allows salacious stuff about certain clubs because their fans rush on to give out, and it increased his hits. 

Thankfully fans of a certain club boycotted the for years and it backfired, although there are some scabs on there.
1899 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Tiocfaidh Armani Tiocfaidh Armani wrote:

I'm constantly banned off it for nothing. The mods are absolute Nazi's, you just get tired of them banning folk for nothing to feel important.

If you use the same user name on there as here then you are the epitome of why people are giving it a wide berthThumbs Down
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 6:31pm
I like their pre season transfer rumour threads the one and only time i d browse it during the year. YBIG has taken all there traffic!!Clap
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:06pm
Long time since I was on there......I was wondering how they would cope with a "Women who like Bum sex" thread
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Long time since I was on there......I was wondering how they would cope with a "Men who like Bum sex" thread
probably very well hornet
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Long time since I was on there......I was wondering how they would cope with a "Men who like Bum sex" thread
probably very well hornet

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 11:53pm
I think a lot have come over here..... I know I was on foot for a few years and have barely been on since I started coming on here.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 12:19am
I have never registered, never will . Its a haven for cockkmunchers and gimp ****s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic