You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight delays from Dublin airport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight delays from Dublin airport
    Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:41pm
There was some media reports recently enough about certain flights and delays so get there early. 

Is that still the case? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:21pm
No it isn't and it wasn't at the time either
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:37pm
The parents were in and out and the brother and wife and the missus and kids all seperate occasions to different locations both with Ryanair and Aerlingus and no delays or anything over the past two weeks
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:45pm
Flew home last night for a few days with work. Flight was due in From Heathrow at 9.30pm. I was already gone out of the airport by 9.20pm

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

There was some media reports recently enough about certain flights and delays so get there early. 

Is that still the case? 

Flights to the US are affected as far as I know. 3 hour queues. 
El Puto Amo
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:17pm
Sound lads, hate getting to an airport too early 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 7:02pm
The smaller airports such as Cork, Shannon, Knock and Kerry are great. Through security in ten minutes max.

Edited by The Jackal - 16 Aug 2017 at 7:03pm
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 8:11pm
was in the airport last week at midday on a tuesday

there was some clown on the x ray machine , must have been his first f**king day as he had a queue of about 40 people alone on the side i was at.. every single bag went to the checking side of the belt

Took me the guts of an hour for them to reckeck my bag,, and it was a f**kin set of headphones that they said looked 'strange'
only my ryanair flight was still boarding at take off time id have missed it.

about 20 mins before departure i said to this auld **** there that my flight was leaving in 20 mins. and she said,, your not the only wan waiting can ya not see everyone is waiting too..

think i told her to f**k off and said that was a typical irish answer
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by The Jackal The Jackal wrote:

The smaller airports such as Cork, Shannon, Knock and Kerry are great. Through security in ten minutes max.
that's because no one wants to use them you spud munching ****
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by The Jackal The Jackal wrote:

that's because no one wants to use them you spud munching ****
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic