You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *********FLAGS FOR SLOVAKIA- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED****
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*********FLAGS FOR SLOVAKIA- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 5:24pm

Just like to say thanks to the fella just up from me who felt it necessary to start waving the flag like a mad bastard as people were leaving and poked me in the feckin eye with the end.

Said moron then carried on waving it and hitting people in the head as he waved...............still oblivious to what he was doing.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 5:25pm
Well done to flick and all the boys who organised it. Waved mine till i was asked politely to stop by another fan. Prob should just wave them before the game, half time and full time. Looked class anyway
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Just like to say thanks to the fella just up from me who felt it necessary to start waving the flag like a mad bastard as people were leaving and poked me in the feckin eye with the end.

Said moron then carried on waving it and hitting people in the head as he waved...............still oblivious to what he was doing.
LOLLOL Legend
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 5:43am
Well done everyone involved. Looked great. Thought it was a pity that by the 2nd half there were only 3 or 4 still waving but I suppose if they were getting in people's way...

ClapClapClap
<insert witty comment>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic