You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finland away October 13th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I think most of us will sit tight and see what happens as it just seems to be a battle with airlines not wanting to give you cash at any cost .

Yes as they may not be around if we all take our refunds.  For the likes of wizzair and Air Baltic I'm definitely trying for refunds.  
Would the Brits and the Germans let their national airlines go under (BA and Luft) ?  
So far got everything back and as i hate to say this but Ryan Air have been straight  forward when it comes to refunds . I have more flights this month and May to get refunds with Ryan Air .

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 2:52pm
Thurs 3rd Sept Bulgaria AWay

Sunday 6th Sept Finland Home

Wed 9th Sep Wales Away

Sat 10th Oct Wales Home

Tues 13th Oct Finland away

Fri 16th Oct Bulgaria Home

Bobs your uncle

Frees up Nov dates for play off Thumbs Up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

My flight to Helsinki with Air Baltic has been cancelled, their only offering a voucher + 20e.

Can you get a refund? I've not had time to check.

You can get a full refund. There's a webform to fill out and they contact you with more specific details after that.

Applied 2 weeks go and heard nothing back.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:02pm
Based on today's announcement I assume there'll be some rejigging regarding the October fixtures now? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:05pm
Would imagine this would get moved to October 14th
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:09pm
Would be fully expecting Super Dave to go from Bratislava to Helsinki by train!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

You'd think they'd all move just one day ahead Wales (H) Oct 11th & Finland on the 14th.

If we got to the final in Bosnia/Belfast on the 12th November surely they'd have to move the Wales away game 2 days to the 15th November? 14th November would only be 48 hours after our playoff final. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

You'd think they'd all move just one day ahead Wales (H) Oct 11th & Finland on the 14th.

If we got to the final in Bosnia/Belfast on the 12th November surely they'd have to move the Wales away game 2 days to the 15th November? 14th November would only be 48 hours after our playoff final. 

Wales away woukd have to shift 2 days as you say - at least accommodation on match day will be easier as the All Blacks will have left town  but Sunday matchday .Bulgaria at home would also shift from Mon to Wed

Edited by Newryrep - 21 Jun 2020 at 10:34am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 7:45pm
Still have not seen any changes for our games in Oct yet ?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm
Changed my flights with KLM out and back and it cost me €67 , not bad at all .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 7:45pm

Changed my flights with KLM out and back and it cost me €67 , not bad at all .
Same as that.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 9:27pm
Is there actually any point in booking flights at all at this stage - in case any new lockdowns are imposed in any of the host cities we're due to play in? 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Is there actually any point in booking flights at all at this stage - in case any new lockdowns are imposed in any of the host cities we're due to play in? 
precisely. Lisbon has some area's gone into lock down because of people having parties of more than 1,000 attendees. Also there has been a surge in cases in other areas of the country.. and Portugal was one of the better countries in dealing with the virus.. Look at Bournemouth the other day, and compare it to memorial weekend in the USA 3 weeks ago. The virus has soared in some states. Are ya telling me the Finland and other Baltic states aren't going to go to Spain etc. and socialize and there won't be anothger spike.. hold fire.. KLM and other large airlines if flying will be the best option to get there.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 11:32pm

Already had flights booked so for the sake of €67 to change them it was worth the risk for me and CM too clearly. I wouldnt be booking new flights though although they were reasonable enough earlier at €200
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 1:27am
As I thought - I'll definitely hold fire on booking anything for at least another few weeks anyway. Suppose there's no harm in booking free cancellation hotels (and checking that the cheeky c***s won't take a prepayment).

Thanks lads. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Already had flights booked so for the sake of €67 to change them it was worth the risk for me and CM too clearly. I wouldnt be booking new flights though although they were reasonable enough earlier at €200

Our flights were at €161 this morning Sham if we were to book today .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 1:51pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Our flights were at €161 this morning Sham if we were to book today .
Would nearly be worthwhile to grab them for anyone not booked, thats a decent price
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 2:18pm
I honestly don’t see away fans being allowed if these games go ahead with any fans in attendance 

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic