You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Final ticket for sale - Euro 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazkdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final ticket for sale - Euro 2012
    Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 11:57am
I have a CAT 2 ticket for the final but cant travel now. The ticket cost me €387 on the portal and is for sale for that price. Does anybody know somebody going to the final that would be willing to take the ticket with them and sell it over there? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored Links

jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:18pm
If you can afford it hop on a plane and get over to it yourself. Thats a once in a lifetime ticket you have! 
It's Jack Shat
Junior View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:26pm

Can you not stick it back on the portal? Might be worth the 20 or 40 euro fee to get rid of it than be stuck with it here.

bazkdy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazkdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:17pm
I was looking at flights but they are €600 minimum and cant take any time off work. I will try email UEFA and get the ticket back on the portal but dont think I can.

Any suggestions are welcome as time is running out!
bazkdy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazkdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 3:09pm
UEFA wont allow the ticket to be put back on the portal.

Anybody have an email address for John Delaney?!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic