Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA - breaking news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:10pm
Not a chance of anything that will benefit us directly happening... But hopefully, hopefully something will be done as a result of what happened... Video ref comes to mind. It couldn't be easier to bring it in
Sponsored Links

eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:10pm
as much as i want a replay who doesnt? this is not going to happen and any topic on it will eventually kill us hoping and praying that something happens but its not and we have to let this go or we will all go insane i have finally got over it after not watching football for the weekend and sheding a few tears and some chap on my way home from college says that "see fifa are having a meeting and ireland still have a chance" it actually gets my hopes up cause i want it for and the lads deserve it but we really have to let it goCry 
G'WAN YBIG
darragh1888 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darragh1888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

heard they are throwing France out completely..

haha and we'll cum in and do a denmark!!

BELIEVE sono and billybob!

!LOLLOL only messin
"26 + 6 = 1, No Surrender"
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:16pm
Blatter is pissed off with the ref i hear as he was supposed to give that peno and was never meant to reach extra time.

Edited by billybob - 23 Nov 2009 at 12:17pm
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Blatter is pissed off with the ref i hear as he was supposed to give that peno and was never meant to reach extra time.

But wasn't that in extra time? Embarrassed
blobbyblob View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blobbyblob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:23pm
Algeria are getting the heave ho for being a shower of camel sympathisers and were getting a bye to the final to say sorry for all this bother.
"Are you crying Horse? Horse is crying!" - Ireland v Spain 02
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by blobbyblob blobbyblob wrote:

Algeria are getting the heave ho for being a shower of camel sympathisers and were getting a bye to the final to say sorry for all this bother.

Fair's fair
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:28pm
probably something to do with russia not getting in
"Insert Funny Comment"
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:28pm
Reckon its got abolutalt nothing to do with our match, probably about Algeria and Eygpt
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by padraigh padraigh wrote:

probably something to do with russia not getting in

yeah there going to replay that until they get inTongue
G'WAN YBIG
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Reckon its got abolutalt nothing to do with our match, probably about Algeria and Eygpt

Nope they'll be talking about "the manner of the Republic of Ireland's exit"
GuinnessRed View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuinnessRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by magnumpi magnumpi wrote:

Originally posted by GuinnessRed GuinnessRed wrote:

It'll be nothing to do with our match.
My money's on the Algeria v Egypt game..

so was blatter's.
Wink

bosco boys View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bosco boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:34pm
Heard Roy Keane is going to chair the meeting and going to make John Delaney president of F.I.F.A..............get over it were not goin to da world cup fact!!!!!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:35pm

Behind the scenes it will be 10 minutes of lets all laugh at Ireland, followed by a 10 second sound bite of poor refereeing is unaccepatable, followed by another behind the scenes high five session with France

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
novice View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:36pm
I heard the slovenian goalscorer woke up with blatter standing over him with a needle of steriods in his leg, so there out. Russia are in. Algeria are out for their fans robbing me of my passport and now we are playing egypt in play off in zurich to bring a bit of money to switzerland fro sepp. Everyone's happy Smile
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Nope they'll be talking about "the manner of the Republic of Ireland's exit"

In that case its just a giant PR stunt. Means nothing in the grand scheme of things
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:38pm
Have to agree with you all.....but.......what if that poxy linesman has a heap of money in his car boot that he cant explain ??  ( took me fu*king ages to get into that carboot)Wink
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
captkeen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

heard they are throwing France out completely..

Nice one...............Can i have some of what your on.LOLLOLLOLLOL
Live Long and Prosper.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic