You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fellas who are whipped by their missus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Why care about anything? Why care about the Irish football team?why have friends at all? Why get up in the morning? Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Well said Clap

If a fella has only been out one or two times since meeting his moth and drops out of stuff at the last second then surely we're entitled to question lads who are whipped. 
A few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand" I ran straight to nearest jacks and vomited. 
Bet you didn't Big smile

Good man yourself. Pat yourself on the back.
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

I'm not saying that lads are asking for permission.im just saying that you say to her 'I'm heading out for a few gargles Saturday' or 'I'm heading the ireland game Friday and I'm going to get toasted after it love' she says 'yeah no bother enjoy'...That sort of thing.actually I'm not really sure what asking your missus for permission is,are blokes saying to there other half 'CAN I go out out with the lads' that sort of thing????

true SGB about couples who spend every minute together....they make me want to wank into my hand and throw my love piss into there faces.....the odd show of affection is ok,peck on the cheek,slap on the hoop.....

LOLLOL

Ahh heya!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 6:34pm
When is McHammered gonna ad his story to this?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 7:11pm

Why care about anything? Why care about the Irish football team?why have friends at all? Why get up in the morning? Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Well said Clap

If a fella has only been out one or two times since meeting his moth and drops out of stuff at the last second then surely we're entitled to question lads who are whipped. 
A few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand" I ran straight to nearest jacks and vomited. 

Sounds like he is just not that into you. Take the hint and leave him be. Should be no loss if he is acting like a gimp.
AKA pedantic kunt
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Well said Clap

Sounds like he is just not that into you. Take the hint and leave him be. Should be no loss if he is acting like a gimp.

Cheers for the advice Baldwin. Much appreciated
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:59am

Well said Clap

I would say take the hint also as he thinks you are an ass and the last thing in the world he wants to do is go drinking with you .

Big smileBig smileBig smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Well said Clap

I would say take the hint also as he thinks you are an ass and the last thing in the world he wants to do is go drinking with you .

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Cheers Murphy
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 7:35am
The lad in question was a long time poster and now lurks on here as he texted me saying "you're having a right go"
He used to greet some of you at matches like long lost brothers.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 6:38pm
I've heard nothing from the lad since he saw this thread. Some man LOL

Edited by ABFC - 03 Mar 2015 at 6:39pm
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 9:08pm

jaysis LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 9:20pm

Did you not say that he texted you about the thread.
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 11:41am
Sounds like a Roman emperor
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 11:51am

Did you not say that he texted you about the thread.

Yes. Please see posts above brother
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 11:56am
Are Rob Hoskins and Baldrick seriously defending this lad? As previously posted,  a few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand"

Any lad who comes out with that needs a kick in the balls. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 12:05pm

Are Rob Hoskins and Baldrick seriously defending this lad? As previously posted,  a few years ago when I pulled him up on his sudden disappearance he texted back saying "When you're in love you'll understand"

Wow. Embarrassed
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Wow. Embarrassed

It was like a line out of a rom com
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 6:28pm
Eire32 meant to head to tolka with us tonight, makes up two crap excuses to spend the night with a bird he's 'friends with' instead

Whipped
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 6:41pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic