You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fellas who are whipped by their missus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:47am
Then why did you go? Or at least have another buddy come!
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:50am
To be fair to the man in question he does have a chisler but a night being discussed all week and then at half four on the day of it revealing that he forgot and then apparently letting the missus know at the last second is weak in my opinion. The story sounded made up. In his three years with the girl he has been out max twice with the lads. TWICE!!!
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:51am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Then why did you go? Or at least have another buddy come!

Another buddy was there. We were going to gig but who was there is besides the point. It's about less spoofing and keeping to your word. 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:53am
Tell him best of luck with the mad bitch and leave them to it.I wouldn't bother calling/texting him anymore.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:55am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Tell him best of luck with the mad bitch and leave them to it.I wouldn't bother calling/texting him anymore.

He has dropped out of 5 a side giving us an hour or 30 mins notice at times too. 
Sometimes doesn't respond to texts at all asking if he can play. 
I really don't know....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:01am

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:02am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

He has dropped out of 5 a side giving us an hour or 30 mins notice at times too. 
I really don't know....

Mate of mine was the very same when he met his missus.Stopped showing up to stuff that was planned, stopped doing 5 a side etc.When u called him on it he got tick about it so I just cut off contact with him.He is totally whipped and I reckon he regrets it now.
His missus told me at Xmas that he misses hanging out with the lads and I should call over to him,f**k that he knows where I am if he wants to meet up.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:11am
I would not accept a bird telling me I cant do something or go somewhere, and would only accept a bird being pissed off with me if I reneged on plans with her to go out with my mates or was out all the time and spending no time with her. Otherwise, she should be damn grateful to have me 
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:11am

I really don't know....

Mate of mine was the very same when he met his missus.Stopped showing up to stuff that was planned, stopped doing 5 a side etc.When u called him on it he got tick about it so I just cut off contact with him.He is totally whipped and I reckon he regrets it now.
His missus told me at Xmas that he misses hanging out with the lads and I should call over to him,f**k that he knows where I am if he wants to meet up.

Even before the chisler he went AWOL. 
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I would not accept a bird telling me I cant do something or go somewhere, and would only accept a bird being pissed off with me if I reneged on plans with her to go out with my mates or was out all the time and spending no time with her. Otherwise, she should be damn grateful to have me 

ClapClap

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:12am
My missus is probably the most easy going person I've ever met. The only way to go Thumbs Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:13am

[QUOTE=Sham157]I would not accept a bird telling me I cant do something or go somewhere, and would only accept a bird being pissed off with me if I reneged on plans with her to go out with my mates or was out all the time and spending no time with her. Otherwise, she should be damn grateful to have me 

ClapClap
The man in question has been out twice without her in over three years

Edited by ABFC - 19 Jan 2015 at 10:13am
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:20am
I'm with my missus over two years. Give her a few nights notice "I'll be at such a place with the lads on Saturday" --- No big deal. 
The chap knew what he was doing all along. During the week I even asked him "When are you going to drop out?"
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:21am
Would yez all fcuk off with your bravado.  Typical agony aunt stuff.  I have a friend who needs help bullsh*t when everyone knows ye are talking about your own situations.  No wonder your burds can dominate you if you haven't even got the spunk to say you are posting about your own situation.  At least I am not pretending.  I accept my lot and get on with life as best I can.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:24am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Some lads are into the whole dominatrix thing. Wouldn't be for me

Don't know about that - sure wasn't Javier kind enough to fill us in on your cuckolding ways! LOL

As for the whipped lads - absolute t*ssers. I think everyone knows at least one if not a few heads like this. Thumbs Down Or as someone else pointed out the lads who are just never single and go straight from one long term relationship to the next. Whatever floats yer boat I suppose.

Edited by Devrozex - 19 Jan 2015 at 10:24am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:32am
Javier is too busy w**king over facial hair and filling us in on el Loco Bielsa and the 300 different types of Argentines to know of my sexual preferences

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Jan 2015 at 10:33am
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:34am
My missus and I share the same itunes account and I found out before Christmas she is using find my iphone to keep track of me when I'm out.  Anyone else have the same experience?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

My missus and I share the same itunes account and I found out before Christmas she is using find my iphone to keep track of me when I'm out.  Anyone else have the same experience?

Jaysis, that is top intelligence work! Does she not trust you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic