You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fellas who are whipped by their missus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fellas who are whipped by their missus
    Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 6:50am
Anyone here know lads who are well and truly whipped by the moth?
I arranged to meet one of the lads at around 7 on Sat night. I arrived and all only to receive a text at ten to seven saying his missus is going crazy. The lad in question wasn't even going to have a drink and never ever goes out with the lads. Sad thing is. I predicted this would happen and think he had never any intention of going
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 6:53am
Confused Can't say anything NukeNukeNuke
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 7:50am
Unless you have a young child together or financial issues, If you need to ask a partner is it ok to spend an evening in a pub then you probably shouldn't be with each other. Same with people that do stuff for 'brownie points'.

Edited by Landon Donovan - 19 Jan 2015 at 7:51am
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:10am
This is one of my pet hates. Having to ask someone's permission to do something is so bizarre Confused

People that do this have serious self esteem issues imo. 
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:19am
I'm with Murph on this one.  I generally wouldn't go anywhere or make any plans without asking the missus.  I'm not sure what her reaction would be if I didn't consult her but I'm not planning to put it to the test anytime soon.  In fairness she tells me when and where she is going a lot of the time as well.
By the way ABFC, as you will notice JSL is no longer banned from the forum, so it might be better if we dropped your ridiculous username and both posted under mine especially as it is upsetting Kerrzy so much. 
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

I'm with Murph on this one.  I generally wouldn't go anywhere or make any plans without asking the missus.  I'm not sure what her reaction would be if I didn't consult her but I'm not planning to put it to the test anytime soon.  In fairness she tells me when and where she is going a lot of the time as well.
By the way ABFC, as you will notice JSL is no longer banned from the forum, so it might be better if we dropped your ridiculous username and both posted under mine especially as it is upsetting Kerrzy so much. 

Why? What did Kerrzy say?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 8:56am

And would you accept it if she told you that you couldnt do something?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:06am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Of course I would, SGB.  I mean why would I be so stupid as to go against her wishes.  I think you're only taking the piss by the way.  I'd say your fella can't piss without asking.    
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:08am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Why? What did Kerrzy say?

"I notice that ABFC has been quiet of late. Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that he set up an account the same time you got suspended?"  - on Fans Direct thread on SaturdayEmbarrassed
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:16am
Well there's a difference between "having to ask permission" and "telling the moth".

I'd obviously tell herself what I'm up to for a night, but if she said "no you can't do that" for no valid reason then yeah that's past the mark. Not sure wh someone would go out with someone like that (unless the lads are actually boring fvckers who he didn't want to hang out with anyway)
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:21am
One of my mates has unified all the heavyweight whipped world titles. He is the Muhammed Ali of whipness and will go down as the greatest and most embarrassing whippee in the history of the world. 

His story infuriates me too much to write down and I'm having a bogey day already so I'll revisit this thread later in the hope that outlining his credentials will be a cathartic experience
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:23am

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Of course I would, SGB.  I mean why would I be so stupid as to go against her wishes.  I think you're only taking the piss by the way.  I'd say your fella can't piss without asking.    

Wow, just wow Embarrassed
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:30am
Absolutely pathetic carry on.

As LD said up above, if you need to ask permission for a night out or whatever it may be, you are in the wrong relationship. Unless, of course, there are mitigating circumstances.

Personally, i'd always just make sure there isnt some family event on or something else that may have slipped my mind. Once that isnt the case, i'm free to go.

I am sure we've all experienced examples of lads plowing everything into a relationship and giving up their mates only for the relationship to break up and they crawl back.

A balance is imperative.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Anyone here know lads who are well and truly whipped by the moth?
I arranged to meet one of the lads at around 7 on Sat night. I arrived and all only to receive a text at ten to seven saying his missus is going crazy. The lad in question wasn't even going to have a drink and never ever goes out with the lads. Sad thing is. I predicted this would happen and think he had never any intention of going

Have a buddy exactly like this. On a supreme levels of the whipped scale.

To an extent where he allows his ol doll access to his phone (our whatsapp group, private messages etc..), he can't go anywhere without her permission, you'd arrange to do something with him only for him to pull out at the last minute (both of us play golf and the amount of times i've been out in the golf club waiting for him to turn up only for him to cancel is ridiculous), it goes on!

She has even told him that if they ever get married who his best man and groomsmen are going to be........this is what were dealing with!

Same bird has also managed to manipulate her way into being 'best friends' with other lads girlfriends so that she can try teach them her ways.

Were through the looking glass here people......bitch is crazy!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 19 Jan 2015 at 9:32am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:42am
Some lads are into the whole dominatrix thing. Wouldn't be for me
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:44am
We discussed the night all week and he repeatedly said he'd be there. Half five on Saturday arrives and he said he forgot all about. A couple of unanswered calls as I was standing there in town wondering what to do. No word from him until ten to seven. Sad thing is, it was very predictable that it was going to happen. 

Edited by ABFC - 19 Jan 2015 at 9:45am
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:47am
Special mention to lads who go from one long-term relationship to another. I've a mate who's 23 and would say from 16-23 he's been single for a combined period of 10-12 months.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 9:47am
 [/QUOTE]

Have a buddy exactly like this. On a supreme levels of the whipped scale.

To an extent where he allows his ol doll access to his phone (our whatsapp group, private messages etc..), he can't go anywhere without her permission, you'd arrange to do something with him only for him to pull out at the last minute (both of us play golf and the amount of times i've been out in the golf club waiting for him to turn up only for him to cancel is ridiculous), it goes on!

She has even told him that if they ever get married who his best man and groomsmen are going to be........this is what were dealing with!

Same bird has also managed to manipulate her way into being 'best friends' with other lads girlfriends so that she can try teach them her ways.

Were through the looking glass here people......bitch is crazy!
[/QUOTE]

There are no words.......

I have a mate who is not allowed on stag do's outside of Ireland. He has to earn passes just for a night out! 
He's married but has no kids. The funny thing is he was a lads lad before he met her but she wears the trousers and he washes and irons them for her.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic