You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FC Bayern Munich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Would be shocked. He knows you boys sabotaged the cl with the gotze announcement day before the game. Then lewandowski. i'm fairly sure he's no fan of bayern. Plus he would go from one of the most popular sports personalities in the country to the most hated, out side the two most southern federal states perhaps.

I also read an interview where he said he was only interested in a "project". That's not bayern

If LVG was to do only 3 yrs the United job would be his IMO but doubt he'd be willing to spend 2yrs out of the game though

I think this idea of "time out of the game" for a manager his age is irrelevant. Klopp if he wanted to can't touch the bayern job for a few years. he can take those years off. I don't want to condescend but he's possibly the most popular person in German football out side of the national team set up and more than 95% of them. He makes millions upon millions from advertising

L_in_G
gotta agree with you. can't see Klopp alienating his "fans" by choosing Bayern... (even choosing Schalke he might get some slack Ouch.)

Pep must be confused / pissed off with reaction to his time so far with Bayern so seems unlikely at the moment that he would extend his contract
Sponsored Links

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 9:00pm
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 2:15am
Would be sickened if he went to Manchester united. Always loved him
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 7:56am
Hojbjerg be able to step in and take his place?Doesn't Pep rate him very highly ?
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 8:23am
Forget pep. Bayern don't rate him
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 9:35am

Forget pep. Bayern don't rate him

I wish Pep would pack his bags and return to Spain. Ancelotti or Klopp , We've Thiago, Rode we've a few young options and probably buy Gundogan if Bastian leaves, awful miss for the team and the fans he's one of our own up through the ranks like Muller and Lahm

Edited by SByrne24 - 19 Jun 2015 at 9:35am
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 10:50am

Would be sickened if he went to Manchester united. Always loved him
Indeed.

I will have to unfriend him on FB.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 12:01pm
First game of the season home to Hamburg, good team to put to the sword to start the season with Thumbs Up

Hopefully debutants, Costa looks a cert now. Still need someone in the wings for Ribery, ankle issues and age is catching up on him 
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 12:20pm
New signing announced, the Broussia Dortmund head doctor is now at Bayern beginning work July 1st Clap

Next signing will be their bee mascot  LOL

Edited by SByrne24 - 27 Jun 2015 at 12:20pm
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 12:37pm
Looks like you lot are setting everything up for Klopp to take over either mid or at the end of the season..........

Just a side not....the Doc (who is being blamed for BVBs injury/fitness problems last season) has been off the pay list since the start of the month as Tuchel is taking in his own men on Monday morning.

And before you get ahead of yourself.....Emma dont want a move LOL
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by irishmale0399 irishmale0399 wrote:

Looks like you lot are setting everything up for Klopp to take over either mid or at the end of the season..........

Just a side not....the Doc (who is being blamed for BVBs injury/fitness problems last season) has been off the pay list since the start of the month as Tuchel is taking in his own men on Monday morning.

And before you get ahead of yourself.....Emma dont want a move LOL

I know! it gets me excited Big smile Unless Pep wins europe he's gone, the football has went backwards since Jupp Heynckes retired.

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 1:22pm
Flights booked for the 14th for the first game of the season. Mia San Mia!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 6:48pm
Decided to change name of thread to Fc Bayern Munich as it seems to have become the official Bayern thread.

And me a Dortmund fan the irony
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Decided to change name of thread to Fc Bayern Munich as it seems to have become the official Bayern thread.

And me a Dortmund fan the irony

Haha, we've a few Dortmund links in our team
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 1:07pm
It's looking like Schweinsteiger will be leaving. There must be something seriously wrong in the dressing room when you get 2 club men in 2 years leaving. Both 1st teamers too.

Guardiola will probably replace him with an other sideways passing Hispanic player.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 2:08pm
Sitting at Wimbledon with the missus and I got the
Sky news broadcast.

The sooner pep disappears the better, Danke Basti. Plenty of good memories watching you all these years, United have got themselves a hell of a footballer. A true leader, he's fluent in English so there will be no barrier for him. Just as well I got Muller on my jersey! It's always been Basti Muller or Lahm.
One of our Bavarians away, as you said LD time to go raid La Liga!

We better sign Veratti
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 6:30pm
The Guardiola project has been a relative failure so far for FC Bayern, the treble winning team of 2013 with it's blitzkrieg attacking style has regressed over the past two years, what a missed opportunity for FC Bayern. How has raiding La Liga worked out over the past 2 years? Raiding the rest of the Bundesliga clubs for players has always been a very successful strategy for FC Bayern.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 11:52pm
Basti had a great World Cup last year no denying that, but he is now very injury prone and I feel the high tempo world of the Premiership will see him struggle. I reckon he will flop tbh.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
  Share Topic