You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FC Bayern Munich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:10pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG9iKVbOywo

Great scenes meant to post this earlier last week. Thomas Muller, top man!  Clap

Skip to 1min to sing Rafinha get the crowd going 'Hey Baby'. 
Sponsored Links

Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:36pm
What do you think are the chances of klopp becoming munich manager?
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:52pm
None
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 11:59pm
High, if not certain. 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:34am
Would be shocked. He knows you boys sabotaged the cl with the gotze announcement day before the game. Then lewandowski. i'm fairly sure he's no fan of bayern. Plus he would go from one of the most popular sports personalities in the country to the most hated, out side the two most southern federal states perhaps.

I also read an interview where he said he was only interested in a "project". That's not bayern
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:38am
We didn't sabotage it. Now if he was playing possibly, but he was sitting watching like i was in the stadium! haha Lewandoski wanted to join us Hug  Gundogan will now follow... Reus and Hummels are just a matter of time.

He'd still be liked and respected by Dortmund fans, he brought them from mid table to the top. He'd bring another european back to Munich, with a better style of football. 

I can only see two people replacing Pep, Klopp or Ancelloti. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:41am
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

Would be shocked. He knows you boys sabotaged the cl with the gotze announcement day before the game. Then lewandowski. i'm fairly sure he's no fan of bayern. Plus he would go from one of the most popular sports personalities in the country to the most hated, out side the two most southern federal states perhaps.

I also read an interview where he said he was only interested in a "project". That's not bayern

If LVG was to do only 3 yrs the United job would be his IMO but doubt he'd be willing to spend 2yrs out of the game though
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:43am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

We didn't sabotage it. Now if he was playing possibly, but he was sitting watching like i was in the stadium! haha Lewandoski wanted to join us Hug  Gundogan will now follow... Reus and Hummels are just a matter of time.

He'd still be liked and respected by Dortmund fans, he brought them from mid table to the top. He'd bring another european back to Munich, with a better style of football. 

Would Bayern not just be done with it and buy Dortmund FFS
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

If LVG was to do only 3 yrs the United job would be his IMO but doubt he'd be willing to spend 2yrs out of the game though

could do a year at Madrid after Rafa. And then LVG could do a year there
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:49am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

could do a year at Madrid after Rafa. And then LVG could do a year there

I loved LVG at Bayern! Some of this signings he made Muller to Clap

Edited by SByrne24 - 02 Jun 2015 at 12:51am
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:49am

Would Bayern not just be done with it and buy Dortmund FFS

Trying to Denis trying to Wink De Bryune from Wolfsburg would help also! LOL 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:00am

You announced it the day before the game. Players and klopp him self only found out then. He couldn't play. Bayern knew what they were at.

Dortmund fans will respect him?? The same lads who abused the life out of gotze and left lewandowskis car on bricks after robbing his wheels? He will be hated
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:04am

You announced it the day before the game. Players and klopp him self only found out then. He couldn't play. Bayern knew what they were at.

Dortmund fans will respect him?? The same lads who abused the life out of gotze and left lewandowskis car on bricks after robbing his wheels? He will be hated

He was injured........ LOL

They're just jealous of us Embarrassed
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:09am

I think this idea of "time out of the game" for a manager his age is irrelevant. Klopp if he wanted to can't touch the bayern job for a few years. he can take those years off. I don't want to condescend but he's possibly the most popular person in German football out side of the national team set up and more than 95% of them. He makes millions upon millions from advertising
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:10am

He was injured........ LOL

They're just jealous of us Embarrassed

He was not. And you know it
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:11am
He's still from that groin strain some say..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:19am

He's still from that groin strain some say..

Ah go way out of that he was dropped. Think they should have played him
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 2:35am
Before I hit the bed German football talk is normally found in here http://www.ybig.ie/forum/bundesliga-ii_topic40360_page35.html

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
  Share Topic