You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FastFood in Poznan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:19pm
You eat out of these places every day and you'll be in an absolute jocker. You need to eating well if your on the razz every day.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:20pm
how are the hotdogs in poland? special or just average? 
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:25pm
downloaded to samsung good job
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:27pm
kebab technology for me , it was good enough for myself and funsize crouchy in armenia
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
cabbageandbacon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbageandbacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:36pm

That app gives you the nearest kebab place as well lol.

Ahmeds

22a

Jaroczynskiego

60-692

1528 km away from your present location.

Big smile
Twitter: @ghosty1879
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:36pm
Have to admit im awful bad for mcdonalds, burger king and eating pizzas when i go to ireland aways. mix this with cheap €2 pints and the toilet bowl is like ground zero
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by cabbageandbacon cabbageandbacon wrote:

That app gives you the nearest kebab place as well lol.

Ahmeds

22a

Jaroczynskiego

60-692

1528 km away from your present location.

Big smile
Give Ahmed a call there, see if he delivers. LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:42pm
Touche Hoosay.......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Kingkeano16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingkeano16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

You're travelling to a foreign country & want to eat crap fast food that you could eat here?

In fairness, I'll be in the same boat.. Very fussy and mammy is staying at home, so Mickey D's and the Colonel for meLOL

BTW what's this welcome to Poland app and where does one Phone illiterate pick it up ( Have a smart phone but no apps on it at all)
Mr Burns: Tonight Homer I want you to show Marge the time of her life.
Homer: Marge! We're getting a drive thru and doin' it twice!
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:23pm
hard to go wrong with the golden arches or KFC.  i'd prefer to be sick from drink than to be sick from drink and some dodgy munch i had!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 4:52pm

You're travelling to a foreign country & want to eat crap fast food that you could eat here?
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf**ker. Pigs sleep and root in s**t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherf**kin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 4:56pm
What sort of value is there on the Zloty saver menu? 

5 double cheeseburgers will keep me going for the day. 
It's Jack Shat
GockaRocka View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

KFC is the most popular her, they got Mac d's

Kebabs everywhere and really good ones for about 9.50pln

Piccollo is interesting, its a fast food spagetti joint - for 6pln you can get an instant spagetti Bolonese and small punnet of salad - tasty stuff and so quick and cheap - its packed all day everyday.

Pancake places are also popular -

If you want the really good fast food - got to the Milk bars - Bar mleczny now here is where the really good food is at.

Home cooking, in some places all the food is laid out so you can see but in other places you have to order.

Pork chop off the bone with potatoes and veg is Kotlet sabowy -
Kurczak is chicken,

no body will speak english but the food is great - there is a fab one near the university on ul Fredry - on the corner near to a jazz club called BLUE NOTE.

Wok is also great for 20pln you can eat chinese - full bar - there are goods take away chineses all over Poznan.

The one Indian is at Malta lake - very nice Indian people cooking really good food, by the lake, the restaurant is upstairs and they have a lakeside bar with hotdogs downstairs.

You will have plenty of choice, so don't be afraid to try stuff out.

My mouth is watering here.

Any recommendation for a traditional Polish meal, something we wouldn't be used to.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Kingkeano16 Kingkeano16 wrote:

In fairness, I'll be in the same boat.. Very fussy and mammy is staying at home, so Mickey D's and the Colonel for meLOL

BTW what's this welcome to Poland app and where does one Phone illiterate pick it up ( Have a smart phone but no apps on it at all)
It can be found in the App store (iPhone) or if you have a samsung or other Android phone it should be in the Android market. Search for Welcome2poland and install.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 6:19pm

thats the plan Thumbs Up
Eamonn68 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamonn68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 6:20pm
Any Supermacs? Ballinasloes finest
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic