You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO Siralex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:30am
I don't understand how you weren't getting it! Sorry if you were insulted about being called a noob.
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:30am
This is the most pointless thread ever. Approve No point challenging SirAlex on any of the issues raised as the answer will always be 'because I wanted to drag the thread on a bit more'.

I just feel sorry for the likes of myself that actually read all 11 pages. Embarrassed
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:31am
So when DID you start supporting United ?

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:32am
im starting to think he really did phone Paddy Power to get a bet on it going 10 pages

ps what the hells a noob

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

im starting to think he really did phone Paddy Power to get a bet on it going 10 pages

ps what the hells a noob

Internet speak for Newbie.
@AntrimMan85
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Sure how could he possibly be proud of being irish

THE PLACE IS A WARZONE LADS

you be careful kenneth he will hunt you down by using  FBI style intelligence techniques never seen before in this country. when he and his mate with the shooter catch up with you he will make you take a dump in your front garden and then beat ya like a dog LOLLOL
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:45am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Sure how could he possibly be proud of being irish THE PLACE IS A WARZONE LADS

you be careful kenneth he will hunt you down by using  FBI style intelligence techniques never seen before in this country. when he and his mate with the shooter catch up with you he will make you take a dump in your front garden and then beat ya like a dog LOLLOL

Ah davy wouldnt do that q he has more sense than to go after me
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

I don't really wanna drag this thread out - and I don't really know why you wanna know or have to know anything about me...but for your benefit and because I like you Emerald.....I was dressed in Man United gear in 1980 - but when i first start falling in love with them was the FA Cup final of 1983. First 90-minutes I remember watching. Can still actually remember the game - even though I've a sh*t memory and can't remember most of last week!

I remember the five days in between the Final and the replay being soooooo f**king long. Have been a huge, huge, huge fan ever since!

I could still actually name the starting United teams from both games:was the same team with the same sub!
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:50am

Davy?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Davy?

I knew you would like that

Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:54am

Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

I don't really wanna drag this thread out - and I don't really know why you wanna know or have to know anything about me...but for your benefit and because I like you Emerald.....I was dressed in Man United gear in 1980 - but when i first start falling in love with them was the FA Cup final of 1983. First 90-minutes I remember watching. Can still actually remember the game - even though I've a sh*t memory and can't remember most of last week!

I remember the five days in between the Final and the replay being soooooo f**king long. Have been a huge, huge, huge fan ever since!

I could still actually name the starting United teams from both games:was the same team with the same sub!

Just curious. Remember that final well.

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:06am
We knocked your lads out in the quarters that year!

What's your first Everton memory?

Edited by Siralex - 24 Mar 2011 at 10:07am
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:13am

We knocked your lads out in the quarters that year!

What's your first Everton memory?

Winning the cup in '66. 2-0 down and coming back to win 3-2. Ball, Kendall, Harvey, Young, that was a great side.

I also remember watching the '68 European Cup final like it was yesterday. While all around me were jumping on the United bandwagon, I was already a confirmed Evertonian.

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:15am
Ah....you missed the boat to many years of happiness! At least you didn't fall for Celtic when they won it the year before. You get kudos for that!!!!
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:30am
Here's a game between Everton and United from 1967. Ball, Kendall, Harvey, etc. against Best, Law, Charlton, etc. Joe Royle made his debut as I think did Brian Kidd.

It's a must for any fan interested in the history of the game. Watch this and you will understand why I supported the Blues!

http://www.vimeo.com/8968127

Edited by Emerald - 24 Mar 2011 at 10:31am
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:57am
Fook me cant believe i read all that

Summary

Sir Alex your a nob jocky not  because ya love football and dont support Ireland but because your a condescending geek sitting behind your computer abusing people

Get a life nerdlinger
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Mick_G Mick_G wrote:

Summary

Sir Alex your a nob jocky not  because ya love football and dont support Ireland but because your a condescending geek sitting behind your computer abusing people

Get a life nerdlinger

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Mick_G Mick_G wrote:

Summary

Get a life nerdlinger

Jaysus - can ye not do better than that for a sl*gging?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic