You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO: Away travellers overlooked for tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

PM sent and pics attached

good stuff podge hopefully the lads who are deserving will get sorted in this round of allocation

Deserving according to who exactly? The FAI make stuff up as they go along so if that's what you are talking about then yes away fans are deserving, not having a go at you Podge far from it, this whole set up stinks, end of the day the FAI are looking after a minority who travelled last campaign which so happens to be most people on here, not a fair reflection on overall Irish fans, it's a load of bollox and the FAI have handled this so so badly but again I am not surprised.

Not having a go Sono but would you not agree that maybe 95% of the people who have gone to away games this campaign attend every home game anyway?? So therefore they are most deserving of the first batch of tickets. There are always going to be one or two who have missed out due to human error, but in my view, and from reading through over 1000 posts in the last 5 days, those who have been to away games and not received tickets have lost out because they selected €30 tickets only and did not select to take higher priced tickets if no €30 tickets were left.
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Be interesting to see the reaction here if the new batch of tickets distributed are cat 3LOL
LOLLOLLOL

very true , could see trap junior pulling a maxi LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Whelo79 Whelo79 wrote:

good stuff podge hopefully the lads who are deserving will get sorted in this round of allocation

Deserving according to who exactly? The FAI make stuff up as they go along so if that's what you are talking about then yes away fans are deserving, not having a go at you Podge far from it, this whole set up stinks, end of the day the FAI are looking after a minority who travelled last campaign which so happens to be most people on here, not a fair reflection on overall Irish fans, it's a load of bollox and the FAI have handled this so so badly but again I am not surprised.

Not having a go Sono but would you not agree that maybe 95% of the people who have gone to away games this campaign attend every home game anyway?? So therefore they are most deserving of the first batch of tickets. There are always going to be one or two who have missed out due to human error, but in my view, and from reading through over 1000 posts in the last 5 days, those who have been to away games and not received tickets have lost out because they selected €30 tickets only and did not select to take higher priced tickets if no €30 tickets were left.

sono has been told this argument on loads of other threads whelo , but he likes to come back again and again.....

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 3:33pm
Just 2 questions when will this be presented to the fai and when will the decision be made by fai does anyone know?
Also great work from the FLO'S on this, it will give hope to many
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 4:37pm

What's the deadline for submitting? 

<insert witty comment>
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Beavis Beavis wrote:

What's the deadline for submitting? 

jaysis beavis get in there man , was shocked you didnt get sorted
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 4:48pm

Originally posted by Whelo79 Whelo79 wrote:

sono has been told this argument on loads of other threads whelo , but he likes to come back again and again.....

can kinda see where sono is coming from lads i was at all home games and applied for the andorra and estonia away games but got no tickets so didnt travel. i cant afford to travel to places like armenia etc and the only away games easy to get to i didnt get tickets for
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 4:53pm
I would agree with that ringer if the away fans were not season ticket holders as well.  But if they are both Season Ticket holders and away fans with 3 games or more, then that does show decent loyalty. I posted on another thread thats its not very sustainable for the FAI to be looking into the personal financial and family circumstances of each individual applicant so match attendance is the only really fair way of doing it.  
AKA pedantic kunt
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 4:54pm
email sent

not for me but for my three friends who have been at away games too
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yep all those who have knocked the FLO's in the past shame on you .

No doubt this is a below the cuff dig at meLOLEmbarrassed Give us an example there please, if not me, but anyone else doing likewise. I know you wont respond because there are no examples... Poor attempt at trying to sour this thread.
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

No doubt this is a below the cuff dig at meLOLEmbarrassed Give us an example there please, if not me, but anyone else doing likewise. I know you wont respond because there are no examples... Poor attempt at trying to sour this thread.

Thanks Kerrzy.  I was letting my paranoia get the better of me all day thinking it was me he was having a go at.  Great to know it was you.  I will sleep better tonight. 
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:15pm
I am the FLO knocker
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:18pm

I am the FLO knocker

List please with links to all the posts in which you knocked the FLO'S
not for delicate boys.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by JimmyG JimmyG wrote:

I am the FLO knocker

sorry i meant to say i'm not the FLO knocker , I'm the FLO knockers son and i'm only knocking the FLO's 'til the FLO knocker comes  
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Thanks Kerrzy.  I was letting my paranoia get the better of me all day thinking it was me he was having a go at.  Great to know it was you.  I will sleep better tonight. 

If anything he is the offender himself as he must look on the 2 FLOs as being incapable of responding to any queries the FANS may haveConfused
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:26pm

I am the FLO knocker

sorry i meant to say i'm not the FLO knocker , I'm the FLO knockers son and i'm only knocking the FLO's 'til the FLO knocker comes  

Are you some kinda of secret agent Milla or a terrorpissed using YBIG to send coded messages to your co conspirators?   Are you trying to trick us into sending personal details to your e mail link or is it some kind of trojan ass.  Are you Mrs. Puggy Wuggy in disguise?
not for delicate boys.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:27pm
Jaysus there is some awful tetchyness these days with people getting offended very easily from posts on here. 

AKA pedantic kunt
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Jaysus there is some awful tetchyness these days with people getting offended very easily from posts on here. 

Are you pontificating again Baldy or just saying like?
not for delicate boys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic