You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans needed for new Ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fans needed for new Ad
    Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:58pm
Another ad request.

Description: 25 men and women wanted between the ages of 20-40 singing a version of Come on you Boys in Green.

At least 3-4 of which would have singing ability, now that could be in band, the choir or as a tenor. The rest of you can be as crap as me singing. 

The shoot will take place in Dublin in about two weeks

email contact@ybig.ie
name:
Any singing ability:

Video clip: 

We will pass the info onto the ad agency and they will contact you about it. You get paid for the days works.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 02 May 2016 at 5:39pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

<span style="color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">Another ad request and around 20 fans are needed for it.</span><p style="margin: 6px 0px; color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">

<p style="margin: 6px 0px; color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">Description: 25 men wanted between the ages of 20-40 singing a version of Come on you Boys in Green.

<p style="margin: 6px 0px; color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">

<p style="margin: 6px 0px; color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">At least 3-4 of which would have singing ability, now that could be in band, the choir or as a tenor. The rest of you can be as crap as me singing. You need to <span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px; line-height: normal;">send a 20 sec video of yourself or friends singing the ybig chant.</span>

<div ="text_exposed_show"="" style="display: inline; color: rgb20, 24, 35; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;"><p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px;">The shoot will take place in Dublin in about two weeks

<p style="margin: 6px 0px;">

<p style="margin: 6px 0px;">email contact@ybig.ie
name:
Any singing ability:

<p style="margin: 6px 0px;">Video clip: 

<p style="margin: 6px 0px;">

<p style="margin: 6px 0px;">We will pass the info onto the ad agency and they will contact you about it. You get paid for the days works.

Lovely, does it have to be come on you boys in green or can it be any Irish song?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:39pm
With that kinda atititude Cafu, you'll defo get picked
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 3:02pm
Is it the same Ad company that made the last one?

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 5:20pm
Any idea what day exactly? Would love to do it but i have exams until the 13th
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Any idea what day exactly? Would love to do it but i have exams until the 13th

Don't know - just apply anyway
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 12:59pm
Women are wanted now 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:37pm
Still plenty of slots left for this ad. Handy €150 for a short days work
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:57pm
I'd be keen but I'd need to know the day and time so I could swing it with work. (I'm not a women btw!!!)
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:06pm
Just email in, I don't know the date and neither do the agency so they can let you know when it's on, Id assume they'll know this week.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:17pm
Camera is f**ked on my phone. Do you have to send in a video?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:26pm
Nah I have scrapped that request as I think it was putting people off applying.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 9:37am
Is this still happening?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

Is this still happening?

I got the email back saying cast and shooting date would be announced soon but haven't heard anything since. Seems a bit late now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic