You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Fans' booing senior players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:11pm
Yeah, defo being booed as it happened when he came on, can see how it can be mixed up with shooooooot but it was defo booing when he came on. Albeit it was from a tiny minority, always some eejits at games.
Sponsored Links

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:13pm
New posters really should be made pass a basic reading exam before being allowed to join...Jaysus.

And I think its perfectly acceptable to Boo the count. Always. No matter what LOL
@AntrimMan85
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:21pm
LOL

HOLY FUK

IT WAS THE FANS' GAME
The Lurker View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

New posters really should be made pass a basic reading exam before being allowed to join...Jaysus.

And I think its perfectly acceptable to Boo the count. Always. No matter what LOL

The count is a legend and gentleman i wont have his good name tarnished here!
best captain we have ever had! well except when he passed across his own box to a bosnian player!LOL

Edited by The Lurker - 24 Jun 2012 at 7:21pm
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:24pm
Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!
@AntrimMan85
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:39pm
Haha thread filled with thick who can't read. The Gerk is referring to himself as he was getting booed during the fans game. The shock of the booing made him suddenly fall over in the first half with no player around him
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Well, now that the threads been ruined by absolute thicks anyway, did anyone hear of Darmacks effort with the cans at the fans game. It will live long in the minds of the thirsty people who were there. People will write songs about it and call their first born 'Darmack'! A hero!
Ermm only caused I distracted the security and when I get back to the stand 4 or 5mins later minus the cans I was trying to smuggle in you lot off greedy sh*ts had taken all the cans he smuggled in ffs AngryAngryAngry
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:42pm
Feigned injury on more than one ocassion in that match. Scored a decent pen but not enough th redeem himself. Verdict: booing was fully deserved

Edited by Funsize Crouchy - 24 Jun 2012 at 7:42pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 7:59pm
Somebody get out the Anne and Barry primary school reading books ffs.

The Gerk being booed was very deserved. He even orchestrated and partook in a serious gang assault on the helpless Mr Tayto. Lowest of the low that lad.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 8:25pm
I dislocated my shoulder which popped straight back in. I showed bravery coming back on.
Mr Tayto deserved a hiding

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 8:33pm
This coming from the same fella that was giving out about count being captain

Ya nearly started wrestling to take the pen after your supposed injury!

Thick thread is filling up fast today
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

No this was the fans game pal.
Was sick to see a legend booed

The term 'legend' is used far, FAR too frequently these days...

Although 'senior' couldn't be more apt.

Edited by heighway2heaven - 24 Jun 2012 at 8:56pm
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It was agreed before the match that I was on spot kicks, and rightly soThumbs Up

GUF is the thick.
GUF: "O Ger, Ger. Please please let me take it. Pleeeeeease Ger. Please. I missed one in front of 40,000 people. Let me redeem myself. Pleeeeeeease."

Ger: "Fuk off."
Dotsie View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dotsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by AaronFever AaronFever wrote:

Originally posted by Dotsie Dotsie wrote:

What player was booed??

Clown beside me at the Italy game starting booing our lads off the pitch at half time. Angry

I thought the booing at half time was weird but then a bunch of lads around me made it obvious that a lot of people were booing off the refs as they walked off the pitch, not the lads. Made more sense then. Although, obviously it's hard to tell who people are booing sometimes.

I had it out with yer man and he was defo booing the Irish team. Said he paid 3 and half grand to be there to watch that sh*te. Clown.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:09pm
Dotsie

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FANS GAME HERE
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:11pm
This is a pointless thread which didn't need to be created.

Can a MOD delete
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It was agreed before the match that I was on spot kicks, and rightly soThumbs Up

GUF is the thick.
GUF: "O Ger, Ger. Please please let me take it. Pleeeeeease Ger. Please. I missed one in front of 40,000 people. Let me redeem myself. Pleeeeeeease."

Ger: "Fuk off."

Serious bad form from a so called senior player to divulge a conversation of that nature in an attempt to embarrass a younger team mate. Bully boy tactics from Gerk here.
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:22pm
This really is a cliquey YBIG Elite sort of thread. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic