Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 1:54am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Honest question here.

Is it time, the unhappy group be it on this forum and further afield, broke away?

Maybe if a number of us actually joined forces and instead of talking about our problems and issues, we could do something about it? I know for one by looking at some comments on here, some posters who may have been looked after are too happy to go along with the FAI at the minute.

No. Honest, fair, open discussion, without abuse, is what is called for.

I have no difficulty with anyone disagreeing with me and neither do most rational posters.

If posters resort to name calling, foul language and offensive remarks, it is not reason for them or anyone else to leave the website once it is not enough for them to be banned and once it is not in breach of forum rules. It says worse of them than anyone else if they resort to such tactics.

Constructive criticism, conversation and consultation. That's the strength of this site. Turning it into a club for yes men and quelling dissent without allowing discussion is not something that should be promoted. That would be no better than those who won't listen to criticism and operate without accountability.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, just making general observations, before anyone jumps down my throat.

Many bridges have been burned at this stage.

Views on both sides are extremely varied and strong, I personally think it would be for the best if a split happened.

Why should so many fans who have been discontent for a number of years, keep putting up with the same crap?

I'd be in favour of a breakaway group forming, clean slate and everyone's opinion mattered.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 5:23am
@GreenDevil - The SFAI - Super Fans association of ireland

WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 5:23am
@GreenDevil

I think so many bridges have been burned at this stage that they will make a war movie about YBIG called

'The Bridge at Remagen Abbotstown*'

*Lawyers of the FAI deny the movie was a copy of a previous war movie.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

What if we sing from the same bedsheet?

*cough*cough san marino away Big smile
I was 8 years ahead of you Delaney out bandwagoners!!
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Brianie you're a grade A hypocrite and your personal abuse of BabbsBalls and Kerrzy is ridiculous and uncalled for

Good luck with your supporters club and good luck to anyone wanting to associate with you and it
You Sir just gets me, Do yo know me, Arrange to meet if you do, Babbs and Kerzy are good guys but not innocents Thumbs Up

If someone's preaching to the masses and doing the opposite I'm going to point it out.
I bumped Kerrzys post for you as you accused BabbsBalls of posting it, but you ignored it, much like your u ignored most posts directed at you, whether good or bad
I don't know Kerrzy babbs or yourself in a personal manner but it ain't 1 rule for you and different for everyone else.
You've a lot to learn about fronting a group, but good luck with it
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:15am

Brianie, Oct 25th

"The FAI have with their selective process re tickets have shot themselves in the foot, The Real and Genuine Fans have been told to feck off for this one because Abbey came calling, Only 1 Fan got a Ticket FROM HERE, Cannot believe it, So a concerted effort with some intelligence and savvy needs to teach these fookers that "the best fans in the world" cannot be treated like this, So Any Ideas and keep it smart and Practical, Have never been more disgusted with the Fookers in my life

My First Suggestion and i am aware that i go to see the team, but to attend the USA Game and then walk out after the Anthems, meaningless friendly anyway and message would be got.

My feelings towards the FAI  so Disgusting tonight"

Edited by ABFC - 27 Nov 2014 at 9:16am
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 9:17am
Just over a month later he's praising JD and badmouthing all of YBIG and making smarmy posts.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 2:10pm

Honest question here.

Is it time, the unhappy group be it on this forum and further afield, broke away?

Maybe if a number of us actually joined forces and instead of talking about our problems and issues, we could do something about it? I know for one by looking at some comments on here, some posters who may have been looked after are too happy to go along with the FAI at the minute.

I have no difficulty with anyone disagreeing with me and neither do most rational posters.

If posters resort to name calling, foul language and offensive remarks, it is not reason for them or anyone else to leave the website once it is not enough for them to be banned and once it is not in breach of forum rules. It says worse of them than anyone else if they resort to such tactics.

Constructive criticism, conversation and consultation. That's the strength of this site. Turning it into a club for yes men and quelling dissent without allowing discussion is not something that should be promoted. That would be no better than those who won't listen to criticism and operate without accountability.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, just making general observations, before anyone jumps down my throat.

Views on both sides are extremely varied and strong, I personally think it would be for the best if a split happened.

Why should so many fans who have been discontent for a number of years, keep putting up with the same crap?

I'd be in favour of a breakaway group forming, clean slate and everyone's opinion mattered.

I disagree entirely.

There is disagreement over FAI corporate governance issues.

That's it, effectively.

That is no reason to exclude anyone from discussion on the team on the pitch, the management team, the squad selection process, tips on places to stay, tips on flight prices, tips on travel to and from the ground, the sharing of spare tickets, tips on places to go drinking, discussion on the rest of the world forum, discussion on the LOI forum and discussion on the whatever forum.

A split? Give me a break.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 2:53pm

Honest question here.

I disagree entirely.

That's it, effectively.

That is no reason to exclude anyone from discussion on the team on the pitch, the management team, the squad selection process, tips on places to stay, tips on flight prices, tips on travel to and from the ground, the sharing of spare tickets, tips on places to go drinking, discussion on the rest of the world forum, discussion on the LOI forum and discussion on the whatever forum.

bit extreme there GD, in fact very extreme. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 5:37pm

Honest question here.

I disagree entirely.

That's it, effectively.

I'm hardly talking about posting on an internet forum as forming a split

I'm talking about on match days and decisions being made in regard to real life, if people are unhappy dealing with said people then there should be a split if something cannot be resolved soon.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2024 at 1:34pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic