You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup Final Shelbourne vs Sligo Rovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:29pm
Going by the email that I got, that looks to be the way it's going to happen. It's sh*te for the real fans, I'll be picking up my tickets Tuesday night aswell.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:34pm
Gona head to this as a nuetral too.

Might even cheer on the c***s from the north west
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:45pm
think il go and check out the premium level

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Gona head to this as a nuetral too.

Might even cheer on the c***s from the north west

Sure half of them used to play for us.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:14pm
Sold over three and half thousand tickets today, on the first day of sales.
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Sold over three and half thousand tickets today, on the first day of sales.

According to extratime
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 1:35pm
Did I read somewhere here that if you have a season ticket and want to go you need to get a paper ticket?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:07pm
The card no use then?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

The card no use then?

Haven't a clue, but I'd imagine the south lower will be allocated to one side
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Did I read somewhere here that if you have a season ticket and want to go you need to get a paper ticket?

Think i read earlier in this thread season ticket holders are getting Premium level tickets.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Think i read earlier in this thread season ticket holders are getting Premium level tickets.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 5:50pm
Yas think? Christ, lads. Just read the whole thread.

The FAI wrote to me sayin' we're all gettin' paper tickets for the premium level.

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 12:20pm
Richie Winter the ref for the final.

Don't know why they put a Dublin ref in with a Dublin side in the final.

Surely Alan Kelly is the best option, head and shoulders above the rest.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 9:53am
I am a Sligo Rovers fan and season ticket holder in block 104. So were now being put up to premium level and if I want to be with our fans ill have to buy a ticket in tohers anyway? If anyone has 2 tickets for Sligo rovers section ill gladly swap for my 2 premium for the day
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 10:47am
lads what the story with this is the fai sending out tickets to all st holders, did'nt find anything on the website about this
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 5:31pm
Out of interest - Has anyone actually heard from the FAI about these premium tickets BESIDES me?

dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:21am
Not a word, if not will still turn up with cards
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:42am
Right. So does someone want to get onto them and ask about them just in case I had some spoofer reply to me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic