You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Connect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAI Connect
    Posted: 30 Dec 2022 at 9:17pm
https://www.fai.ie/domestic/news/new-football-management-system-fai-connect-launched

Anyone started using this yet? Our season doesn't start for another couple of months. Has this been implemented elsewhere yet?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 1:54pm
Yes DDSL have.

As usual the clubs had to do all the work and they just migrated it.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 10:43am
I never used the old system but am on the new FAI connect system. I must say, I find it excellent. Very easy to use.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sideline View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sideline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 12:21pm
It’ll take a while to get used of it. The registrations go straight to the FAI instead of local leagues so there is a deadline of 12 noon on Friday for registering a player. That isn’t going to be popular.

It should be ok with a bit of practice and instruction to club administrators and coaches.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 4:55pm
DDSL setting up their own registration system !!!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 1:36pm
Registered for this weeks ago and heard nothing back. (Unsurprisingly)

Did the reset password and says I don't exist.

Anyone have this issue?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 8:00am
No I got straight in after I used my e mail registered on old system and forgot password link.
Once we are talking about same system as fai net has been replaced by new system fai connect since early Jan.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2023 at 3:56pm
Any of ye our your clubs start to use this? Basically all match cards are going digital it seems
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic