You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : The Coaches Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Coaching Conference

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAI Coaching Conference
    Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:03pm
FAI are holding a Coaching Conference in Carlow IT at end of the month, looks interesting over 100 coaches signed up already. Anyone on here going? they are hoping to make it a annual thing going forward, I think its a really good idea to keep upto date with coaching trends and to continuously improve as a coach. Price is steep but competitive with similar sized conferences held in Ireland.

What is it?

The FAI Coach Ed Coaching Conference is an event made up of guest speakers and practical demonstrations. The event has been created to give participants information and guidance on best practice in coaching from guest speakers on different topics throughout the two day workshop. The event can also act as CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Licence holders.

This event aims to be an annual event and will look to add on from year to year.

Guest Speakers

Ruud Dokter – FAI High Performance Director

Gerard Dunne - FAI Head Performance Analyst

John Peacock – Former England U17 manager , currently Manchester United (Consultant) UEFA and FIFA

Peter Rudbaek – Denmark FA Technical Director for the past 12 years

Sue Ronan – FAI Head of Womens Football & Republic of Ireland Womens National Team Head Coach (2010-2016)

Alan Kelly – Former Republic of Ireland Senior International and current Everton FC Goalkeeper Coach

Dr Seamus Kelly – Former League of Ireland player and current UCD Lecturer

Venue: IT Carlow - 24th & 25th November

Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:11pm
Yes.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:22pm
Didn't even know it was on Embarrassed

Only 5 minutes down the road from me and all Big smile
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 10:43am
Challenges for presenters/trainers can come in different guises from the diversity of audience members.   

Image from Collie O'Neills phone...... yesterday
www.ucdsupporters.ie
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:51pm
How much was this out of curiosity?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic