Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FA Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Beckford finally took his chanceClap

Yes yes!!
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:09pm
Goal 2-2 Beckford penalty.

Had to be given. Dawson should never have gone to ground.

There's more of a chance of Jermaine Beckford being called into the England team than Michael Owen. The lad is quality.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 23 Jan 2010 at 1:12pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
Another Leeds thriller, quality.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
Fantastic, f**king wonderful. This is why the cup is class, well done Leeds Clap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:11pm
Makes the United result not look so bad. Not a bad side are Leeds..
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
Wonderful stuff from Leeds(Beckford) again.
Its gona be an intresthing one at Elland Road now.
You,ve gotta favour Leeds based on that performance now come Feb 2nd.
Out of order
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:20pm
Snodgrass played really well, as did that centre half with the yoke on his head! (Can't think of his name). Really gutsy perforance. Young lad White really made a difference on the left. Brilliant team performance. Ankergren had an absolute blinder again! When Leeds finally got a hold of the game after 25 minutes and got the ball moving they really caused Spurs problems. Passing was brilliant at times. Pav's goal fro Spurs was absolutely class, great move. Really enjoyed that game!

Well done Leeds
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:24pm
Football's great; Leeds beat United and then dont get a win in the next 3 games against 3 pretty shocking teams but still manage to then get this sorta result.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Football's great; Leeds beat United and then dont get a win in the next 3 games against 3 pretty shocking teams but still manage to then get this sorta result.

Exactly what I said to a mate just there That's why we love the game. See the joy in the stands when Beckford put that pen away... The power of football Clap
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm
the FA Cup is my favorite competition in the world..quality game between leeds and spurs..well done leeds - although i'd fear another FA Cup match will hinder their chances of automatic promotion again..norwich went top today..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

the FA Cup is my favorite competition in the world..quality game between leeds and spurs..well done leeds - although i'd fear another FA Cup match will hinder their chances of automatic promotion again..norwich went top today..

I was talking about this with the oul lad today. I think Leeds will go up regardless, they are in a bit of a league blip alright but they have been winning ALL year so a small blip was inevitable. Norwich are top but Leeds have 2 games in hand. They'll get promoted but they want the title I'd say.

Also in the Johston Paint Trophy so a trip to Wembley is very realistic for them. Could end up being an historic year for them Already played 3 Prem opposition, and to be fair didn't look out of place on any occasion!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I was talking about this with the oul lad today. I think Leeds will go up regardless, they are in a bit of a league blip alright but they have been winning ALL year so a small blip was inevitable. Norwich are top but Leeds have 2 games in hand. They'll get promoted but they want the title I'd say.

Also in the Johston Paint Trophy so a trip to Wembley is very realistic for them. Could end up being an historic year for them Already played 3 Prem opposition, and to be fair didn't look out of place on any occasion!

I think you have said it all Mark, a great game of ball, had me on the end of the seat till the end........and what a end, replay is going to be good.

Gaz, not to worried about Norwich, with us having two games in hand, as long as we keep the head.   "MARCHING ON"
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:18pm
Magic stuff from the Leeds lads again. Proud of the way the boys got the ball on the ground and passed it. For the last 7 ot 8 mins we had a top Prem club pegged in their own half. Delighted with the result altho im a little bit fearful it could hinder the promotion charge. I still think we'll go up, but I want the title
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm
Hope leeds lose 10-0 in the replay.bunch of ****s.f**k the FA Cup.
Theres only one sport that matters..
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 9:17am
drubbin for arsenal Shocked
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 10:01am
gwan s****horpe Thumbs%20Up
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
1-1, G'WAN S***tHORPE!!!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 10:34am
Get in there Metal Paul!!

G'wan S****horpe!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic