You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Explore Leba YBIG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazior(PL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Explore Leba YBIG
    Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 10:06pm
Hi folks!

Thanks very much for deadly craic you delivered on your tour to my country- Poland:)
Especially ,,The fields of Athenry" song by you brought a house down literally every single place!
Do you think you have already explored all bizzarities in my guff? Aaa, you're silly now;)
If you're planning another trip to my country there is a one must see place...
It is Leba in close distance to Gdansk.
Here are some stunning pics:
http://www.google.pl/search?q=%C5%82eba+images&hl=pl&client=firefox-a&hs=HsW&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=hN3kT6yDE8TPsgaYtNCWCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=629
And that's the place you'll be welcomed and relaxed in this vibrant Polish St.Tropez (still cheaper;)
http://www.otowakacje.com/leba-pokoje-goscinne-emka-leba-nowecin-25-do-50zl-id274811

Wanno come over for nice holidays? It is easy: give me a shout on 0048692218363

All mad experience will stay with you forever!

Sponsored Links

Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 11:07pm
We made it up to Leba between the Spain and Italy games. Lovely spot but very quiet at the time  and didn't get chatting to any locals unlike in Poznan and Gdansk. Could have been cos it was outside the football buzz, or just our own and the Polish downer at both being knocked out. Other Irish lads seemed to have a bit of craic in the Vegas club though.
I'd go back in July or August; seemed like it was gearing up for busier days ahead.
<insert witty comment>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic