You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:31pm
ok, started studying 12 weeks of international marketing today, for the exam tomorrow Ouch did 5/8 topics. there are 3 questions answer 2... what are the odds the 3 i didnt study will come up? Sleepy
GWAN YBIG
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

ok, started studying 12 weeks of international marketing today, for the exam tomorrow Ouch did 5/8 topics. there are 3 questions answer 2... what are the odds the 3 i didnt study will come up? Sleepy

studying 12 weeks of finance as well in the last 4 days!! have the maths part nailed down, now to do the theory tomorrow and prepare 3 essay questions......really hope i pass...already have one repeat in august...Cry and a portfolio and practicum to work on the summer as well!! the euros is what is keeping my sanity intact. 
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by The Drifter The Drifter wrote:

studying 12 weeks of finance as well in the last 4 days!! have the maths part nailed down, now to do the theory tomorrow and prepare 3 essay questions......really hope i pass...already have one repeat in august...Cry and a portfolio and practicum to work on the summer as well!! the euros is what is keeping my sanity intact. 

it will be a insult to academics worlwide who study hard and love what they are doing if I pass this. But i`ll give it a damn good go!
GWAN YBIG
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:48pm
Best of Luck Guys and GallsClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:38pm
cheers brianie Clap

have a good chance of passing that last exam fingers crossed. 3 more to go Ouch
GWAN YBIG
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:41pm
Have my first Cima exam on Friday. First exam I've had to study for in a few years. Hard getiing back into the routine.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

First one down, went well Smile maybe too well, needed another script for all the quality/bullsh*t i was writing Cool next 2 won't be as bad as we know whats coming up, another matter preparing for it now.
what did you have today. your in 4th year in sports in lyit arent yea thinking about doing it next year is it worth it

I am and let me tell you now think long and hard about it before doing 4th year. All thats stopping me from telling you not to do it is that the course is changing altogether. I don't know how it will work out next September but it would want to be a damn sight better what 4th year is now. You should email the person over the course now, her email is on the college website, she'd be able to give you a better idea of the set-up
your not the first person to tell me that about 4th year but will have to take a look into what its actually gonna be like next year before making the decision

Us 4th years really love slating the course Cool a couple of us met the new person over the course in a meeting a while back to give our opinions about the new set-up. Most thereaputic hour of discussion we ever had! I'd like to think it was our complaints about not getting certs that led to them being swiftly awarded a week later LOL
less said about them certs the better LOL and i would hope you lot werent sl*gging suzanne or humphrey during that meeting LOL
They were slaughtered, Suzanne especially LOL
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:59pm
Monday and Tuesday next week and im outta there, cant bleeding waitttttBig smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:57pm
Finished!!!! 4 memorable years have come to an end with possibly my most productive set of exams ever Cool results won't be amazing but I won't be worrying in Poland whether or not I passed Smile
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:33pm
2nd last exam tomorrow, one of my toughest probably, just want to go in and do the exam now, then final one Tuesday morning and im outta thereBig smile

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:49pm
2nd last one for me tomor too. My last one is the morning of the Bosnia game, that one wont be so bad. Two hours sleep tonite to cram for tomorrow, painful Thumbs Down This time tomorrow I'll be over the worst of my exams
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:56pm
2nd last tomorrow too. i know 2 topics from 12 Cry injured my neck this morning and have been in too much pain today to study. expecting this to be the worst exam iv ever done. although I have rode my luck on several occassions before so hoping for some sort of luck from somewhere. doubtful Cry
GWAN YBIG
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:58pm

2nd last tomorrow too. i know 2 topics from 12 Cry injured my neck this morning and have been in too much pain today to study. expecting this to be the worst exam iv ever done. although I have rode my luck on several occassions before so hoping for some sort of luck from somewhere. doubtful Cry

Have that international sales exam tomorrow flick, most broad subject ive studied in 4 years in collegeCry

flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Have that international sales exam tomorrow flick, most broad subject ive studied in 4 years in collegeCry

we just had international marketing but probaly overlapped with yours quite a lot. and the lecturer i had for that I would destroy Clap exam went well enough too
GWAN YBIG
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:22pm
last one tomorrow, thank christ!!!

Pints tomorrow night, can not f**kin wait, FREE. ROLL ON THE EUROS!!
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:26pm
just found out a girl in my class dad dropped dead last night. perspective
GWAN YBIG
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:07pm
Last one tomorrow, Supply chain management. Know SFA about it, a lot of learning to do tonight.

Roll on 11.30 tomorrow morning

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:52pm
Finished Big smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic