You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 71>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 7:44am
Everton’s next league games are Newcastle away and Leeds at home - will need to hit the ground running. Then it’s saints away and Man City. The crowd at Goodison don’t do patience. A brave move my Lampard.

Rooney coming across very well in the media, doing a very good job at derby and making a shrewd move sitting this option out.

Edited by Dalymount79 - 29 Jan 2022 at 7:44am
Sponsored Links

Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

https://twitter.com/Paddy_Boyland/status/1487182785664237572?t=E6DgvLHcR6CQCGtVNVJ9PQ&s=19

always a risk that someone he’s worked with before would come knocking when needed.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 8:56am
Lampard LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 9:58am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 8:48pm
An seo 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 9:30pm
I actually say Vitor Pereira would probably have gotten the job had he not gone on sky sports news the other day and had a rant
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 10:50am

Everton nearly got ‘one of the world’s best’ for £20m ...

Everton nearly got ‘one of the world’s best’ for £20m, Benitez stopped deal Reporter claims Lampard will be interested in signing 'top quality' Chelsea player for Everton Football Everton Premier...

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 8:32am
Was watching the Forest documentary on Netflix last night, showed some game from Goodison in the 70's. Behind both goals there ws an odd curve. Anyone now why it was built that way? Artistic look or was there some other sport? Looked too small for an athletics track. You can see it here

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 8:59am
Bit of history on Goodison. Article mentions athletics track but not sure connected.

My guess is it was to do with missiles being thrown at keepers during the era, and this may have been a deterrent. 

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 27 Feb 2022 at 9:02am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 7:50pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 10:20pm
On a slippery slope me thinks
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 10:35pm
I think they can only get 6 points for the rest of the season based on their fixtures.
Burnley I think can get 7-9. 

I think they are going down myself
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 11:06pm
Fancy Everton to beat United on Saturday.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Fancy Everton to beat United on Saturday.

The two teams most devoid of anything positive in the league at the minute 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 9:30am
Man Utd will make Everton look like title contenders on Saturday.

Watched most of their game last night, they are very poor. No leadership, no surprise none from the line either. The Rafa appointment was mind boggling but I think Lampard is an even worse one. He offers nothing to them. His signings were very poor too. Has Delle Ali even kicked a ball for them yet? Van Der Beek been any good since signing?

The likes of Jonjo Kenny starting every week tells you where they are. Myolenko does not look up to much. I see Holgate was in midfield last night. Calvert Lewin is more busy modelling than he is being a footballer. Iwobi about as average a player as you'll find. Then you're calling for Rondon from the bench. 

Considering they are owned by a billionaire they've pissed away some amount of money.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 9:55am
Their 2 games v Leicester will be pivotal for them and they’ll be praying for Leicester to win tonight. They could end up playing a very weakened Leicester with the numbers of games Leicester have left and if they make semis of the conference cup.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 10:47am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Man Utd will make Everton look like title contenders on Saturday.

Watched most of their game last night, they are very poor. No leadership, no surprise none from the line either. The Rafa appointment was mind boggling but I think Lampard is an even worse one. He offers nothing to them. His signings were very poor too. Has Delle Ali even kicked a ball for them yet? Van Der Beek been any good since signing?

The likes of Jonjo Kenny starting every week tells you where they are. Myolenko does not look up to much. I see Holgate was in midfield last night. Calvert Lewin is more busy modelling than he is being a footballer. Iwobi about as average a player as you'll find. Then you're calling for Rondon from the bench. 

Considering they are owned by a billionaire they've pissed away some amount of money.

You'd have thought Solksjaer was keeping a peak Iniesta on the bench for the last few years as well

You failed to mention who I believe has been their worst player this season, from what i've seen of them. Michael Keane, ridiculous amount of mistakes from him

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 07 Apr 2022 at 10:48am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 10:53am
Everton just have a very bloated look about them, and as though they could do with a refresh in a number of areas. The defence is a prime example of an area that isn’t working anymore and it seems that there is a constant effort to rearrange it, but the individual parts are just not as good as they once were.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 71>
  Share Topic