You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 158>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2023 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

I was only saying the other day I could see a loan to Preston or Cardiff suiting young Ferguson to a tee!!

Took his goal well today and I love that De Zerbi takes him off early even when needing a goal. He’s managing his minutes so well and it will benefit him and us long term!

What drugs are you on?! He has 5 goals in the Premier League already, equalling last season's tally

It was sarcasm sorry thought that would have been obvious! Big smile
Sponsored Links

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2023 at 9:05pm

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

I was only saying the other day I could see a loan to Preston or Cardiff suiting young Ferguson to a tee!!

Took his goal well today and I love that De Zerbi takes him off early even when needing a goal. He’s managing his minutes so well and it will benefit him and us long term!

What drugs are you on?! He has 5 goals in the Premier League already, equalling last season's tally

It was sarcasm sorry thought that would have been obvious! Big smile

I'll blame my hangover LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 1:42pm
A decent looking run of games coming up for Evan and Ferguson throughout November.

Everton away tomorrow, followed by Ajax (A), Sheffield Utd (H) and Nottingham Forrest (H), before an away game against AEK Athens to wrap up the month.

Hopefully he can grab a couple of goals and can stay injury free.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 2:32pm
More goals equals more fantasy football points from Evan. Any Irish person who does not have him in their team is a traitor to the Re pub a lic
I love beer gardens
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 5:39pm
I can see Everton beating Brighton now that the Toffees have been sufficiently Dyched. 
Good article in the Guardian yesterday RE our soon to be Barcelona/Luton bound star

Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2023 at 4:20pm
Ferguson hasn't had a settled touch that I've seen. Brighton seem allergic to putting in a single cross. Lot of possession but don't look like scoring.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2023 at 4:30pm
Hooked off.  Career over. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 8:38pm
Seen he took a sore late challenge at the end of the game there, finished the game but didnt look to be moving too comfortably. Wouldn't be surprised if it keeps him out these games again.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Seen he took a sore late challenge at the end of the game there, finished the game but didnt look to be moving too comfortably. Wouldn't be surprised if it keeps him out these games again.

Quelle surprise

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 10:17am
Signs new contract at Brighton until 2029.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Signs new contract at Brighton until 2029.

Guaranteeing themselves a bigger transfer fee once he goes. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 10:45am
Full of get out clauses I would imagine.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 10:50am
There will be an eye-watering release clause built in to that contract. £120m? £150m? Probably something along those lines.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 12:38pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 12:52pm
What's funny about this is that Ferguson hasn't been eligible for England since the Ireland v France game in Dublin way back in March. So all the energy the English media have put into this since then is for a player who isn't even eligible for them anyway.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://x.com/reptracker/status/1722954038562508838?s=46

Should just start telling these gowls get f**ked when asked questions about playing for England.

Edited by J89 - 10 Nov 2023 at 12:53pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 12:54pm
I thought Evan basically openly laughing in the lad's face there was a pretty decent response to be honest.

It obviously hurts them that three of the best young attackers in world football (Ferguson, Haaland and Musiala) were English eligible and they all turned them down one way or another, but they're just going to have to live with it. 

Edited by You Tell Me - 10 Nov 2023 at 1:06pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2023 at 12:57pm
That's the worst one yet. 

"And whats the reason that you're so committed to Ireland?Dead

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 10 Nov 2023 at 12:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 158>
  Share Topic