You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Was there a big clampdown on things over the weekend? The service I use (showboxtv) isn't streaming anything today, on Twitter seems there were similar problems with Ace and a few other services.

Was it a clampdown on whoever monitors the services themselves or by Irish ISPs?

That was back working as normal yesterday evening Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 1:20pm
Had no problems with my iptv over the weekend, the fight was 100% perfect
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Who you with Shoggy?

Flawless. It's £10 a month or £75 for a year
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 9:27pm
Anyone else having issues tonight? Apparently theres network issues (phoneline internet) and the freezing is brutal
galwayman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 11:11pm
Lads I have 2 kind of related questions on Iptv.
As a rough average (I know peoples usage will differ) - what kind of amounts of data would iptv consume each month?
In my gaffe - myself and the missus both working during the day Monday to Friday so it would be used in the evenings for a few hours maybe and then at the weekend on Saturday & Sunday.
We don't watch huge amounts of tv in all honesty. I'd watch the odd gaa/soccer/rugby match and we would stream tv shows mainly via Kodi.

Second question - for anyone like myself living in the sticks :-) - we have Vodafone DSL broadband through the phone lines but only get 2-3 mb download speeds or thereabouts.
I've tried a trial of iptv which was a bit hit and miss I assume due to the download speeds we have.
So I was thinking of maybe going down the mobile broadband route instead (herself is with Vodafone and was getting 20-30 mbs download in a speed test I did on her phone).
The only issue I can see with this is the max data allowance on mobile broadband that Vodafone allow is 150gb per month for €60.
Im not sure 150gb per month is enough when using iptv?
Anyone able to recommend an alternative avenue of getting increased speeds?
Fibre is not an option for us unfortunately
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 9:54am
Netflix uses about 3Gb of data per hour watching HD video so guessing that it is similar for any streaming then its unlikely 150gb p/m will cover IPTV and streaming .

shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 10:02am
Originally posted by galwayman galwayman wrote:

As a rough average (I know peoples usage will differ) - what kind of amounts of data would iptv consume each month?
In my gaffe - myself and the missus both working during the day Monday to Friday so it would be used in the evenings for a few hours maybe and then at the weekend on Saturday & Sunday.
We don't watch huge amounts of tv in all honesty. I'd watch the odd gaa/soccer/rugby match and we would stream tv shows mainly via Kodi.

Second question - for anyone like myself living in the sticks :-) - we have Vodafone DSL broadband through the phone lines but only get 2-3 mb download speeds or thereabouts.
I've tried a trial of iptv which was a bit hit and miss I assume due to the download speeds we have.
So I was thinking of maybe going down the mobile broadband route instead (herself is with Vodafone and was getting 20-30 mbs download in a speed test I did on her phone).
The only issue I can see with this is the max data allowance on mobile broadband that Vodafone allow is 150gb per month for €60.

If your watching HD is will absolutely eat 150gb in no time
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 10:57am
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Who you with Shoggy?

Flawless. It's £10 a month or £75 for a year

I have switched to flawless and its better than ACE-TV.

Offers more channels and you don't need a VPN.
Quality wise its about the same tho.

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 10:11pm
Mother and Father watching RTÉ one there and next thing a message flashes up saying the iptv server has gone bankrupt. The mother in a massive panic and couldn't fathom my explanation that the crowd were paying will just put on another stream
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm
Exodus and spectro via kodi not streaming any more ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Exodus and spectro via kodi not streaming any more ?

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 9:13pm
Exodus been crap for a long time.Im using Covenant and Elysium both working perfectly.Both of them also link to Trakt which is very handy.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

Originally posted by galwayman galwayman wrote:

If your watching HD is will absolutely eat 150gb in no time

Just checked my usage earlier actually to see how much I was using as I’m on iptv and watched HD constantly, ranges from 150gb to 250gb per month.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 7:48am
Cheers lads will check out later
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Exodus been crap for a long time.Im using Covenant and Elysium both working perfectly.Both of them also link to Trakt which is very handy.

Loaded covenant on grand and thought I was sorted but all it had under the specific movie was the trailer ?

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 9:37pm

Loaded covenant on grand and thought I was sorted but all it had under the specific movie was the trailer ?

What film were you trying ?
Sometimes the only link will be the trailer,I know that was happening with Dunkirk for a while.

When you load Covenant restart Kodi as well,soetimes it doesnt populate correctly until a restart.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:23pm

Sometimes the only link will be the trailer,I know that was happening with Dunkirk for a while.

When you load Covenant restart Kodi as well,soetimes it doesnt populate correctly until a restart.

War for planet of the ape

Old kodi ax in pull the plug and turn it on again ?

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:34pm

War for planet of the ape

Old kodi ax in pull the plug and turn it on again ?

I just checked covenat on my box and that film is there.Full film in HD.

There is probably a restart/reset somewhere in the settings but unplugging or just switching it off shouldnt do it any harm as a once off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 35>
  Share Topic