You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox
    Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:24pm
Was talking to a fella during the week who is living in Dublin and is still operating a Eurovox and receiving "Dodgy TV"

I Thought this had all stopped from the Codes Chorus and UPC had started using?

Anyone know if they still work?

Edited by daboi89 - 17 May 2013 at 10:26pm
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:39pm
i reckon he's spoofing. we'd all be at it if it were trueCry
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:41pm
dont know what box im getting but, a lad in kildare town is supplying me with a box, linked to his through broadband and my sky dish

basically he buys the full package movies sports etc. and routes it through this box and broad band. anyone else heard of this 130 for the box and 120 for the year.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:52pm
I'm gettin one in Derry next week through my sky and broadband £190 and £80 per year, every channel it's called magic box
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 11:15pm
lads got any more info on these boxes.I would be very interested in getting one if its possible.

Does anyone here already use this?

Edited by rossieman - 25 Jul 2012 at 11:30pm
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

dont know what box im getting but, a lad in kildare town is supplying me with a box, linked to his through broadband and my sky dish

basically he buys the full package movies sports etc. and routes it through this box and broad band. anyone else heard of this 130 for the box and 120 for the year.

His is 120 for the year too. I thought it was for a year supply of codes. This could be it either
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 11:37pm
€120 for the year would be class.Im paying €80 a month now.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 6:44am

Have this for over two years now in the gaff. Costs me feck all thanks to my mate.
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 7:42am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Have this for over two years now in the gaff. Costs me feck all thanks to my mate.

Is that thru  Sham Telecoms Inc ®   ?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:17am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Is that thru  Sham Telecoms Inc ®   ?
A subsidiary
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:18am

I must re look into it so.

I know a pub in the Dublin Region who is receiving every Foreign Station under the sun for the football this way. Pays a premium for the year. Then some signal is bounced off the Dish at ur mans house to a mast in the Wicklow Mountains and back to the pub

80 a month for sky.....robbery
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 10:31am
Anymore info on this lads.PM me the details if ye do.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:02pm
I got one of these bad boys installed today, quality !
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

where and how do u get one and do u install yourself
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

where and how do u get one and do u install yourself

Your new missus will be well impressed wit one of these lad!!

Aerial/digibox installers around Derry are selling them, I got the guy to install it, £200 and then £100 every 6 months. All u need is a satellite dish and decent broadband

I'm sure if u knew your stuff you could buy one online and install it yourself

Every channel, this package would be about £100 per month with sky
irishtoon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishtoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 7:01pm
you wont be able to install one yourself  quite complicated unless you know what your doing... some servers you can get some freezing on but  the again for 12-15 euro a month would this bother you..you need cable from sky dish and a connection to broadband where ever you want this box set up.so either needs a cable or some those things that send the broadband through the power lines are what id reccommend if you cannot run a cable stay away from the wireless they will break your balls in the future

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by irishtoon irishtoon wrote:

you wont be able to install one yourself  quite complicated unless you know what your doing... some servers you can get some freezing on but  the again for 12-15 euro a month would this bother you..you need cable from sky dish and a connection to broadband where ever you want this box set up.so either needs a cable or some those things that send the broadband through the power lines are what id reccommend if you cannot run a cable stay away from the wireless they will break your balls in the future

What do you mean about the wireless broad band breaking your balls?
irishtoon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishtoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 7:07pm
if you try and use a wireless dongle with you box is what i meant sorry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
  Share Topic