You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovision 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:53am
Go edit your comment you gobsh*te.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:58am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Your boring me now! If it wasn’t so sad I’d find it funny. 
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 1:46am
The brits haven't won it now in 25 years. Maybe they might have won it in another year, but the winners of this one were known before Paddy's Day. 

Onto next year in Kiev. Maybe. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 9:29am

Next time you abuse someone in here, it'll be a ban 👍
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Ukraine are 2/9 now

Apparently Putins on the verge of withdrawing his troops if they get the song contest over the line 

Got 3.7 on betfair exchange at 11.37, happens every year, people don't know how the odds work, and you get mad odds for a few mins. 

You could get 1. 1 for a little while when it was mathematically certain they'd win
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:02am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Next time you abuse someone in here, it'll be a ban 👍

Wise up ffs! The state of Triggers comment and you choose to concentrate on Franko’s post.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

6 men who should be out fighting.
Go f**k yourself. Literally one of that band is fighting in the war and he wasn’t on stage. You absolute ****.
Wow freedom of speech! Some fool! Go off there and start crying on your porch again 

Fair point in last post, I'd not read through the thread and just saw that post 

You've been banned from the a few times Trig, you're dangerously close to it being permanent
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:00pm

FIFA ought to do the right thing and give World Cup trophy to Ukraine

UEFA ought to give Champions League title to CSKA Kiev

Only fair
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:57pm
Uk song was muck if you ask me. No idea how it got so many points. Spain and Sweden were the 2 best songs. Either one of them shud have won. Ukraine's wasnt an awful song. Spain probably had the best performer and performance. 
I love beer gardens
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 1:58pm
UK entry was decent enough, the strongest British song in years.  Let's hear no more excuses from the Brits about nobody likes them and vote against them.  They got nul point in the past becuase they were sh*te songs.  Enter a good song and it'll get votes.  It's a lesson Ireland could learn too, to be honest.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Uk song was muck if you ask me. No idea how it got so many points. Spain and Sweden were the 2 best songs. Either one of them shud have won. Ukraine's wasnt an awful song. Spain probably had the best performer and performance. 

Spain was a better performance than song I’d say but one of the better ones. UK song was pretty good and has been getting a lot of time on the charts. 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 5:59pm

Powerful video released this morning. Dedicated to the mother's and children of Ukraine.

Edited by colemanY2K - 15 May 2022 at 6:18pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:31pm
How many points did Moldova get? Their song was a belter 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

How many points did Moldova get? Their song was a belter 

Came second in the public vote, got f**k all from juries 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 8:28pm
Plenty who have no interest in the competition are very interested in the result now Ukraine have won LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Only fair
My memory is not great so maybe you’ll be able to correct me but I don’t remember sending a text to vote for the winner of the last World Cup.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:19pm
Ukraine wont be able to hold it anyway. The chances look slim to none even at this stage. 
I love beer gardens
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 11:09pm

Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Only fair
My memory is not great so maybe you’ll be able to correct me but I don’t remember sending a text to vote for the winner of the last World Cup.

A good point well made
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic