You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europa League Final 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 10:47am
Arsenal were shocking last night. As pointed out already Ozil and Auba were anonymous, however anonymity was something I'm sure poor Maitland-Niles was craving after that horror show. As Croftman points out they'll likely have a busy summer ahead trying to get more quality into that squad.
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 10:59am
Arsenal were all over Chelsea in the 1st half.  They didn't take their chances and lost.

Its almost a guarantee in football that when a team starts brilliantly and looks like they are going to hammer the opposition but doesn't score that they end up losing.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Some poker face from Rob Green going full kit given he wasn't in the squad, wasn't even registered to play in Europe and wasn't entitled to a medal. 

Still managed to do more than Ozil however 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 12:01pm
Is Auba the same as Aubemyang or a different player?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is Auba the same as Aubemyang or a different player?

Na, they are referring to Aubameyang.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 12:08pm
Cheers! Thought it probably was alright but not certain.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Some poker face from Rob Green going full kit given he wasn't in the squad, wasn't even registered to play in Europe and wasn't entitled to a medal. 

Still managed to do more than Ozil however 
True! LOL

If ever anyone was perfectly suited to the term 'luxury player', it must be Ozil.

Never mind getting anyone in, Arsenal's biggest achievement for this summer's transfer window would surely be just getting that lazy mercenary c**t moved on to another club (ie would anyone be stupid enough to match the wages he currently on for what he delivers on the pitch - I know I wouldn't, not even if it was on a free transfer!). 

Pretty much the same issue Man Utd will have with Alexis Sanchez, really.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 1:59pm
He's good for the odd wonder pass when hammering a team 4-0 Ozil
Other than that he's not worth a f**k.
Can't play away from home, scores little, doesn't track back, isn't physical.
Waste of space really.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 2:41pm
Klopp lost the Europa league in his first season and finished 7th or somewhere like that. Emery was very close to 4th, If he can get some good defendersthey would have a very solid team. 

His Alan Partridge face is very very annoying, I'd imagine it's hard to be motivated by that sight every day
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's good for the odd wonder pass when hammering a team 4-0 Ozil
Other than that he's not worth a f**k.
Can't play away from home, scores little, doesn't track back, isn't physical.
Waste of space really.

And to think that he's picking up £350K a week (I was gonna say 'earning' but he's certainly not doing that!) - the man is absolutely stealing a living!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Klopp lost the Europa league in his first season and finished 7th or somewhere like that. Emery was very close to 4th, If he can get some good defendersthey would have a very solid team. 

His Alan Partridge face is very very annoying, I'd imagine it's hard to be motivated by that sight every day
If you think that's bad, imagine what it must have been like for a Chelsea player when Avram Grant was their manager - if I was playing for him, the only thing that sour puss would motivate me to do would be to get my will written. LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 3:53pm
Pogba gets abuse for being a fraud and an imposter. He's not a patch on this fella.
He's a bluffer Bill

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Arsenal need a lot more work than just defensive players. Who have they in their midfield, Torreira is about the only decent one. They are very similar to United in the respect that Arsenal have a good chunk of players there the past 5/6 years who have been part of a continuous decline.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 5:02pm

Pogba gets abuse for being a fraud and an imposter. He's not a patch on this fella.
He's a bluffer Bill

Even Eamo wouldn't be that harsh on Ozils efforts.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 6:03pm

Do Arsenal fans think Emery did enough to get a second season?

Ozil is a fraud of a player IMO

He definitely deserves another year because most of that team isn't his, apart from Sokratis. He was left with a really poor squad, and seemingly limited funds to get it right.

However, I think he has to shoulder some blame for last night, the 3-5-2 was horribly exposed. 

He deserves a couple of transfer windows to bring his own players in. For some reason, I think he'll bring in some good players but not be around to see them become big players for the club. He said before the game that he won't stay longer than 4 years due to the intensity of his management style.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 2:16am

Never mind Green, what is Zlatan doing there? (tucked in behind to his left)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic