Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europa League 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Tbf cypriot football would drive you insane, appolon applied the same vile tactics as aek larnaca did to cork. Very effective but how their fans can watch a season of it is beyond me.
The diving from Appollon was even worse than Larnaca I felt, but the referees buy it.
 The ref went over to their bench at one stage about the fans, telling them that this was the first of three strikes for flares on the pitch. He told them to get that message through! I think that is how they watch it!LOL
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Small Club (England) v Hajduk Split (Croatia) tough one for them in fairness.
I'm in Split at that time. Might try get a ticket
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Small Club (England) v Hajduk Split (Croatia) tough one for them in fairness.
Small Club LOL

Wouldn't worry about it being a tough draw myself though, the Croats should coast through that one. WinkLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 12:06am
Last years finalists Ajax knocked out the qualifying rounds by Rosenborg
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 3:04am
Great performance from Atalanta against Everton Clap. It was always going to be tough for them this season after losing some key players, thankfully they've kept the likes of Papu Gomez still, and Gasperini is still in charge
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 11:28am
Everton signed some great players and are going down hill fast.

They have a horrible fixture list - if they'd had an easy start they could gel the team together, but when your getting hidings of the good sides it might take till mid Movember for Koeman to get this team going 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 3:42pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 9:54pm
Everton already in deep trouble in their group drawing 2-2 at home to Limmasol  and have Lyon in a double header next. 

Don't like Koeman but would like to see them do well in it 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Everton already in deep trouble in their group drawing 2-2 at home to Limmasol  and have Lyon in a double header next. 

Do you have to say that every time you talk about anything Everton related?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Yes. It's compulsory I'm afraid. 

Anyway did I ever let you know what I think about the Northern Ireland team? I really really really don't like them!!!!

Anyway back on topic, I think the Everton-Lyon home game should be a good match. Lyon only drew with that Cypriot team and have drawn at home to Atalanta so that has cushioned Everton's lost 2 points tonight. Well within it for second place
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Yes. It's compulsory I'm afraid. 

Anyway did I ever let you know what I think about the Northern Ireland team? I really really really don't like them!!!!

Anyway back on topic, I think the Everton-Lyon home game should be a good match. Lyon only drew with that Cypriot team and have drawn at home to Atalanta so that has cushioned Everton's lost 2 points tonight. Well within it for second place

Ah I'm only trying to get a rise out of you buddy!!! LOL

Everton were so naive during the summer, they had plenty of money to replace Lukaku and anyone could see Sandro/Rooney were not going to hit 15-20 league goals a season. 

Andre Gray would have been a perfect player for Everton and they stepped aside and allowed Watford a free run, I'd say Koeman is kicking himself.  
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 10:32pm
GD, did you notice who was playing for the Cypriot team.

f**king Valentine Roberge. LOLLOL I still wouldn't have him back even in this current Sunderland side.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 10:56pm
Ashley Williams having a shocker this season
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Ashley Williams having a shocker this season

Have a horrible feeling he'll redeem himself Monday week Unhappy
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 11:18pm
Milan pulled it from the brink tonight. 2 up and had to rely on an injury time winner. Cutrone with the late winner. Italy have some fine forwards coming through these days.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 8:24am
arsene might have found his level in the europa
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:02pm
Good point Ali, they must be favourites to win it 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 12:07pm
yep, arsenal favs 6s, Milan 2nd fav 7s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic