You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro U17s May 3-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:21pm
You need to apply through the ticket office and they send you out tickets.
This is to do with Health and Safety 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:46pm
Will Troy Parrot be in our squad or is only going to be involved with the 21s etc ?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:12am
he should be in the squad to get tournament experience for his development 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

I hope  this is well attended and supported. Our good friend Cria is  one of the people running this event. Tickets are free and available through Ticketmaster and FAI ticket office.
It would be great to get as many people into all games. Like most here I feel like I owe her a favour or 2 so I will be attending  all ROI games and most games within an hour or so from Mullingar. It would be great if some of you could attend a game or 2 in your locality.

This. the boys deserve good support.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:30pm
I see season ticket holders have free access now to the matches. anyone know how to activate this? FAI email is less than clear...
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

I see season ticket holders have free access now to the matches. anyone know how to activate this? FAI email is less than clear...

I'd imagine all you've to do is show your card at the gate
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

I'd imagine all you've to do is show your card at the gate

You pre apply for Tickets through the ticket office. They will get paper tickets to you. 
You WILL NOT GET IN with ST arcthe gate
superp View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:27am
yeah hope the tournament goes well. Great chance to see the stars of the future. hopefully the irish lads get a great turn out to support them. Going to get to as many games as possible. would bne great to see the u17 go far 
irish to the core
McCarthyy21 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McCarthyy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 11:38pm
Have we any idea when the squad for this will be released? 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:45pm
Ticket prices start at €5 for adults and Under-16s go FREE. Click here to secure tickets now

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/fixtures-confirmed-for-u17-euros

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:19pm
Match Officials - only one top Irish Match Official involved (4th Official duties) some fella by the name of Paul McLaughlin Big smile
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
delgado View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 8:45am
See these 2 lads have signed on as scholars for man utd,
is only one i our under 17 squad
mipo odubeko,deji sotona

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 11:21am
Both eligible for u17 next year. Squad announced on Monday.
sligoybig View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sligoybig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 12:26pm
Are you sure? Both are U16 this year for club(Sep-Aug) but International is done by calendar year and they are both born in 2002 which makes this there last year U17......... I think.
skylarking View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skylarking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 8:27pm
Would love to see Deji Sotona or Mipo Odubeko make the squad. Can't say I'm an expert in the ins and outs of eligibility but I see Deji recently went from the U16's to make his debut for the U18’s in March. Looks very promising from his highlight reel - lightning fast and confident!

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by sligoybig sligoybig wrote:

Are you sure? Both are U16 this year for club(Sep-Aug) but International is done by calendar year and they are both born in 2002 which makes this there last year U17......... I think.

Your right, thought they were 2003. 

Be sad to see the likes of them, Parrott and Okoflex miss out. Could go a long way with likes of them involved.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 26 Apr 2019 at 8:43pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:02am

U17 EURO: Ireland squad announced for tournament ...

https://www.fai.ie/.../u17-euro-ireland-squad-announced-for-tournament

7 minutes ago · Republic of Ireland Under-17 Head Coach Colin O'Brien has announced his squad for the 2019 UEFA European Under-17 Championships, which kick off in Ireland on Friday, May 3.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:04am
Hopefully Ireland will do well

Edited by Double Maxim - 29 Apr 2019 at 11:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic