You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020 tickets REFUNDS etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 44>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Bham_McDermott Bham_McDermott wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Got 3 x 50 euro tickets for Bilbao earlier. The 2 home games sorted last autumn. I'm slightly surprised the Spanish haven't snapped the lot up. Should be a great trip all the same. 

Fingers crossed we make it now. 
Basque country probably has a lot to do with it

I'm in Bilbao on the 20th (Spain v Poland) and the hotel prices are outrageous, even hostels that are normally €25 are €175. Accom is cheaper for the game on 24th probably because its a mid week game and the other one is on a Saturday. I'm staying in San Seb anyway - good deals there for the early bird.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:34am
Is the portal finished, cant seem to log in anymore.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:40am
The Resale portal will reopen on 4th March
barryn466 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barryn466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 10:49am
How did everyone get past the access codes? And what does the portal look like nothing seems to come up? Is it like last time ?
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 11:26am
Originally posted by barryn466 barryn466 wrote:

How did everyone get past the access codes? And what does the portal look like nothing seems to come up? Is it like last time ?

People who bought tickets up until January were able to put them up for resale. UEFA stopped accepting tickets for resale and put them all up on the portal at once. All matches and all categories seemed to be available but most were quickly snapped up.
There's no need for an access code, that's just necessary for associations that have qualified to allow their members to purchase tickets.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 11:27am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

The Resale portal will reopen on 4th March

Interesting, I can resell the tickets I purchased in January but not the ones I got in the resale portal.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 12:05pm
poral down, reopens 4th of March 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 1:24pm
Lovely.

Got 2 Cat 2 for €250 last August. Got 4 Cat C for €200 on Wednesday. Happy to downgrade and add to the Bilbao fund. Heck of a difference between getting a Cat 3 in the South and North stand tho!

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 2:44pm
Brittany Ferries launched a new Rosslare to Bilbao service, leaves Friday and Wed, arrives 2 days later. Returns Sun/Thurs. Think our game would be a Thursday so unlikely to suit

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2020/0228/1118193-rosslare-bilboa-ferry/

Edited by Shedite - 28 Feb 2020 at 2:45pm
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 8:23pm
Whats the story with the portal tomorrow? 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 12:01pm
Portal open now to queue.

Seems slim pickings for Dublin tbh
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 2:00pm
Category 1 and 2 for all Dublin group games and Bilbao game we might play in up. 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 2:04pm
If you buy off the resale now can you resell again after?? 
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Tickets previously purchased through the Ticket Resale Platform can't be put up for resale.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 11:03am
Portal closed again and will reopen on Monday at 1pm.

Edited by mouldymould - 06 Mar 2020 at 12:13pm
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Tickets previously purchased through the Ticket Resale Platform can't be put up for resale.

UEFA did state that but you can now list them for resale.  

I would be amazed if there wasn't a chance to resell tickets again after the playoffs.  Although hopefully after the playoffs none of our fans will be in the least bit interested in selling their Dublin tickets.  
Bham_McDermott View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

I would be amazed if there wasn't a chance to resell tickets again after the playoffs.  Although hopefully after the playoffs none of our fans will be in the least bit interested in selling their Dublin tickets.  
I'm going chuck mine rather than resell to the Nordies if they made it Smile
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

You can list the tickets bought from the original sales but not from the resale portal. I have both types and can only list ones from the January sales phase.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 44>
  Share Topic