Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020: Group D CRO, CZP, ENG, SCO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:45pm
Very defensive set up from Steve Clarke! That guy O’Donnell at right wing back is a terrible footballer.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:48pm
The Czechs deservedly ahead
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Very defensive set up from Steve Clarke! That guy O’Donnell at right wing back is a terrible footballer.

Thought Scotland played well enough, some strange selection choices, as said that o'donnell guy is awefull. Che adams bound to be an improvement up front too
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:53pm
Gilmour should come on for Armstrong and Forrest for O’Donnell.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:53pm
Gwan Celtic
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Gwan Celtic

LOL Good auld, Ronnie!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:00pm
O'Donnell is like someone from my Wednesday night astro game got called up to play international. Him and Hanley both useless for the Czech goal. Scotland are a strange team, some great players mixed with some terrible ones.

That said that's a poor Czech team also, plenty of time for Scotland to get back into this. They could easily get a draw yet at least, although a point would not be much use to them with the games they have coming up.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:06pm
opening up a bit now...been a poor game. At least a bit of excitement.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 14 Jun 2021 at 3:06pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:10pm
Goal of the tournament.....
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:10pm
There is always that Scottish goalkeeper moment.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:11pm
Positioning of Marshall though was terrible 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:11pm
f**king hell Scotland. You wait 23 years to play in a finals tournament and then you go and do that.

Did Marshall think he was playing centre mid? Ridiculous positioning.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:14pm
Scotland's 'keeper and defence are lower championship/league 1 standard at best.

They've some decent midfielders but I'm not buying that they're a vastly improved team as many seem to think these days.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:15pm
Awful showing here from Scotland. Being made to look very average, which I suppose they are bar one or two players
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:18pm
In fairness, the Czechs are understated, and players like Kral and Schick are very good. And both Coufal and Soucek have settled into life in the PL very easily. I think the fact that they have gone off the boil for several years after 2012 has left them mildly underrated.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Scotland's 'keeper and defence are lower championship/league 1 standard at best.

They've some decent midfielders but I'm not buying that they're a vastly improved team as many seem to think these days.
Players from Leeds and Liverpool there 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Players from Leeds and Liverpool there 

It's a 3-5-2 isn't it?

----------Marshall
Hendry - Hanley - Cooper

It's poor on paper and possibly even poorer on the pitch. 

Robertson is actually playing as a midfielder here by the looks of things.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 3:25pm
Bad keeping for the second. Scotland really pushing it, better finishing and they could be back in it.

Watching with the sound off, but I imagine that last effort would have been ruled out because of handball in build up?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic