Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020 Group B BEL, DEN, FIN, RUS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:19am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Christian Eriksen to get an Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs). Reading up about them there, it doesn't solve the underlying issue so I think that's him having to retire, you are not supposed to over do it where as top level football you push it to the limit!

If this is for sure the end of his career, what a great player he was, even though he single handed knocked prevented us from going to the World Cup in 2018!

Without sounding too much like Dunphy I would describe him as a very good player but not a great player.  Was Spurs best player for a few years but Spurs did sell him at the right time as the last 2 years he hasn’t been great for Inter but his form picked up recently.  Can’t see how he won’t have to retire and he can look back on a career with pride for club and country.   
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 5:55pm
Great first half from the Danes. Hang on for the win and sets up a very exciting last game round for the group 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 6:11pm
There’s no way that’s at 50% capacity. Looks like 80-90%. I’m guessing stewards just let people in for the day that’s in it.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 6:14pm
If Belgium win this, I’d expect their second string to beat Finland. Denmark would finish second if they beat Russia.

As You Were
Three in a row
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

If Belgium win this, I’d expect their second string to beat Finland. Denmark would finish second if they beat Russia.

Surely it would depend on goal difference as they would have all won one game against each other in the round robin. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Surely it would depend on goal difference as they would have all won one game against each other in the round robin. 
I meant could rather than would. Russia lost 3-0 so they’d be out of the reckoning with 3 teams on 3 points. 2-0 to Denmark and 1-0 to Belgium would do them for GD if this stays the same.

As You Were
Three in a row
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 6:40pm

I meant could rather than would. Russia lost 3-0 so they’d be out of the reckoning with 3 teams on 3 points. 2-0 to Denmark and 1-0 to Belgium would do them for GD if this stays the same.

We will see Belgium could go to town on Denmark in last ten mins here and against Finland.  

All to play for between Denmark Finland and Russia with Denmark in the worst position at the moment. 
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 7:14pm
Is it goal difference over head to head first in this? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

H2H first but if all teams have beaten each other you couldn't separate that way
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 7:21pm

Not sure but in this case if Denmark beat russia 1-0 and Belgium beat Finland you could not separate them on head to head. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Christian Eriksen to get an Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs). Reading up about them there, it doesn't solve the underlying issue so I think that's him having to retire, you are not supposed to over do it where as top level football you push it to the limit!

If this is for sure the end of his career, what a great player he was, even though he single handed knocked prevented us from going to the World Cup in 2018!

Danny blind has one according to Jonathan Pearce 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 8:17pm

Not sure but in this case if Denmark beat russia 1-0 and Belgium beat Finland you could not separate them on head to head. 

If i recall if that was the case in the past it went down to yellow cards Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

If i recall if that was the case in the past it went down to yellow cards Shocked

I would say you are still on a yellow card from your missus 
after booking the ant room in Lille 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Senegal went out due to Yellow cards in 2018
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 9:18pm
The star men continue to deliver in this tournament
Bale, Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Pogba
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

H2H first but if all teams have beaten each other you couldn't separate that way
From Wikipedia page - Tiebreaker #2 it’s GD of games played between the teams tied so you effectively rule out the Belgium game. #3 goals scored in games between the tied teams

If all level (I.e. 1-0 for Denmark v Russia) then you bring the GD from Belgium games back into play.

So a 1-0 will or better (2-1, 2-0 etc) will put Denmark 2nd. (I think)

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:21pm
Lukaku was a beast for the two Belgian goals.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 11:29pm
I really like the Parken stadium. I love those box type stadiums. Ewood Park well 3 sides of it. Boavista stadium in Portugal and the daddy of them all Luigi Ferraris in Genoa. Although its in need of an upgrade. Anyone else the same?
I love beer gardens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic