You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2016 Ticket Swap Thread ****No Touting****
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2016 Ticket Swap Thread ****No Touting****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 59606162>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Frank Stapelton Frank Stapelton wrote:

Have 2 category 3 tickets for Italy, looking to swap for higher category, cash difference will be paid by me, tickets must be in Fai section. Currently in Bordeaux. 00353873998218. Any help would be appreciated

Are your Category 3 tickets in the FAI section?
Sponsored Links

Frank Stapelton View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Stapelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Have 2 category 3 tickets for Italy, looking to swap for higher category, cash difference will be paid by me, tickets must be in Fai section. Currently in Bordeaux. 00353873998218. Any help would be appreciated

No, I bought them on the portal public sales, I'm gonna find out what stand the fai ones are in and if the tickets are in the same end I'll just hang onto them. Got Sweden tickets on the portal and I was at the opposite end to the Irish fans.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Stapelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 11:17am

Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

No, I bought them on the portal public sales, I'm gonna find out what stand the fai ones are in and if the tickets are in the same end I'll just hang onto them. Got Sweden tickets on the portal and I was at the opposite end to the Irish fans.

Tickets in the blue stand, fai in yellow. I'll take any category to be in the fai section
jpbb03 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbb03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 2:57pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 4:05pm
That chap was in Carlow IT when I was there. Can't remember his name. He was friends with one of the girls I was friends with.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Stapelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2016 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by jpbb03 jpbb03 wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/s/football/euro-2016/1281813/republic-of-ireland-fan-dressed-as-a-leprechaun-spotted-sitting-on-his-own-in-the-swedish-end/%20 - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/euro-2016/1281813/republic-of-ireland-fan-dressed-as-a-leprechaun-spotted-sitting-on-his-own-in-the-swedish-end/

Was that you?

no but I was in the section right beside the Swedish end that was public sales. The seats were fine but the crowd around me was mainly neutral, just took away from the occasion a little bit. I was still on the edge of my seat but never really got involved in the chants or that as we were so far from the Irish section
ArdNaBe View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArdNaBe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 2:09pm
Looking for a swap for Ireland v Belgium ... I have 2 x Cat 1 tickets (Irish section) and will swap for 4 x any category (prefer Irish section). Straight swap or will make up any difference in price.
Long shot I suppose but no harm asking. Currently an hour south of Bordeaux so can meet somewhere nearby. Message me if interested.
killer23 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 4:45pm
2 Italy tickets for 4 Belgium tickets. Good luck with that oneLOL
Diaspora96 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diaspora96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 8:10am
Only new to the forum but desperately looking for a pair of tickets in the Irish end for the Italy game. Have a pair of cat 4 in public sales so would pay cash difference plus more. Please email me if you have any! Mikesweeney1996@hotmail.co.uk
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Stapelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 11:19am
I'm flying up to Lille today. Still looking for 2 fai section tickets. I have 2 public sales blue stand tickets seated beside each other if somebody is looking to trade down from cat 1/2. You can text me or call me on 00353873998218 if interested in swap or straight sale.
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 12:38pm
I have a spare Category 1 Italy ticket. Got directly from FAI. I'm in Dublin so would need to arrange a pick up today.
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
LITTLEwads View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LITTLEwads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 1:52pm
Long shot - Have 2 Cat 3 for Sunday's match v France but cannot go - willing to swap for QF voucher
LITTLEwads View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LITTLEwads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 2:25pm
will swap for QF voucher or will only take face value for em as it's a voucher which according to UEFA can only be redeemed by me - I would provide passport copy / cover note but it's not sure that anyone other than me could redeem..
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by SteveEvans SteveEvans wrote:

Originally posted by LITTLEwads LITTLEwads wrote:

Long shot - Have 2 Cat 3 for Sunday's match v France but cannot go - willing to swap for QF voucher

Can I buy them off you if you don't get what you want? I've flights and cars rented/booked alreast just need a ticket. will pay a bit extra if you want

Touts or those who promote them get auto ban on here.

Its FV.............
SteveEvans View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 5:22pm
Will take off you for face value. Pm me please
SteveEvans View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by LITTLEwads LITTLEwads wrote:

will swap for QF voucher or will only take face value for em as it's a voucher which according to UEFA can only be redeemed by me - I would provide passport copy / cover note but it's not sure that anyone other than me could redeem..

Will take off you for face value. Please pm
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 8:16pm
I have a voucher for Sunday's game I can't go but would be willing to swap for a voucher for the quarter final!!
DUNIT View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUNIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 1:13am
Will take that off you fella if you can't get a swap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 59606162>
  Share Topic