You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 excel predictor available

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesdublin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro 2012 excel predictor available
    Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 9:56am
lads

We chipped in and bought this excel predictor (it was only a couple of quid) for use in the office and amongst lads. Just bang in the rsults and it generates the league tables and who has qualified, also calculates all the points and a table for the people in the competition. 

might not be any use for those heading over to maintain but if there was some unfortunate sap in the office i am sure it would keep him happy while we are away enjoying ourself.

Email me if you want a copy its pretty easy to follow and calculates everything for you in excel.

the link below is only for 5 players but we have a copy that works for 50 players.

eoinf365@gmail.com with the subject excel predictor.

cheers

Eoin

Edited by bonesdublin - 02 Jun 2012 at 9:58am
Sponsored Links

BackOFZNet View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackOFZNet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:55pm
Hi

I delighted with your glowing review of the Excel euro predictor that I helped develop with Ramart79.  Probably took about 300 hours between us to produce.  My plan is to use the small amount we are making from it and bet on to Ireland to come out of group.  And use winnings to go to QF (true believer I'am) and supporter of Republic for 35 years.

So please as agreed in sale do send copy of the files you purchased to anyone else.

As a bonus have a look at this little excel file I developed, it auto fills the results for you based on two playing strategies,  I'm sure you will be amused, this one is free, 

http://www.ramart79.com/euro-2012-sweepstake-excel/euro-2012-add-on-widgets/HarryDog_or_BusParkers.xlsm

This file is also available with another useful file to copy over the results, see here 
again free

Thanks again and see some of ye in the Ukraine.

#BackOFZnet aka Pat MCMorrow aka not P "irate!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic