You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eunan O'Kane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:36pm
Playing well enough but needs to stop attempting the hollywood passes
Sponsored Links

Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:40pm
   A bit casual and prone to take overambitious chances in his passing all right. Still, at least he's up for it and his team is doing well here. Hope to see him get more into the game for the second half (even though is just a holding midfield role.)

Gwan Eunan get stuck in there boy!

Edited by Trapcandoit - 25 Jan 2014 at 1:44pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:34pm
Man of the match .

No better way to show you can rise to the occasion.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:34pm
Just got MOTM
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:35pm
man of the match, well done eunan lad, definitely one MON should keep an eye on. Kept the ball well, comfortable on it and loads of confidence
085immersive View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 3:15pm
Never got to see the match. Good to hear on his performance. What about Harry Arter? He was taken off in the second half but how did he play? Read an interview last year on how he would love to play for us. Played underage for us.
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 3:17pm
Eunan!
5 goals to go Robbie!
SimonCox View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonCox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 3:50pm
This guy fairly slipped under the radar didnt he. One page thread until this week, now he's the latest cause celebre of the Irish fans.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 4:44pm
Was monroy at the game?
Chips don't bounce
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Was monroy at the game?
Roy was there as a pundit
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by SimonCox SimonCox wrote:

This guy fairly slipped under the radar didnt he. One page thread until this week, now he's the latest cause celebre of the Irish fans.

I don't think he is a cause célèbre for anyone ,it's simply a case that the lad has played the biggest game of his career against 2 England internationals and he came away with the man of the match award. In view of that he deserves credit on here that he has been given.

He has done things the hard way going down to the lower leagues. He is now with a championship side which should bring him into contention
SligoLad_95 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SligoLad_95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 4:30pm
I saw him a few times for the u21s here in the show grounds, he seemed a class player good at finding space and keeping the ball. To me though he seemed a bit shy and reluctant to make a defence splitting pass, clearly he's over that now based on the comments above.

He also hit the crossbar in soccer am's crossbar challenge yesterday!
keith3307 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith3307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by SligoLad_95 SligoLad_95 wrote:

I saw him a few times for the u21s here in the show grounds, he seemed a class player good at finding space and keeping the ball. To me though he seemed a bit shy and reluctant to make a defence splitting pass, clearly he's over that now based on the comments above.

He also hit the crossbar in soccer am's crossbar challenge yesterday!
You must be thinking of someone else he only played once for us at underage level. He switched late.
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 3:42pm
off to villa?
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

off to villa?

According to the daily mirror he could be.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 5:07pm
Villa give up on Hoolahan so....youth is their policy anyway..that signing would make sense.
savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 1:51pm
Mark Kinsella, Glenn Whelan and Wes spent the early part of their career in the lower Leages and took a bit of time to develop.  Part of the problem I feel with British and Irish football is the culture of players "not working hard enough". 

I remember that Pardew as he was then known put Mascherano on the bench at West'Am, Hughes put Elano on the bench for the same reason.  Many players are not designed to "work hard".
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

Mark Kinsella, Glenn Whelan and Wes spent the early part of their career in the lower Leages and took a bit of time to develop.  Part of the problem I feel with British and Irish football is the culture of players "not working hard enough". 

I remember that Pardew as he was then known put Mascherano on the bench at West'Am, Hughes put Elano on the bench for the same reason.  Many players are not designed to "work hard".

FFSLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic