You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EPL Manager of the year 11/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: Who deserves it this season?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [10.34%]
24 [41.38%]
19 [32.76%]
2 [3.45%]
1 [1.72%]
6 [10.34%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EPL Manager of the year 11/12
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:24am
Has to be Rodgers for me, followed closely by Pardew
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:29am
Brendan Rodgers at the moment. That could change though. Lambert and Pardew have done fantastic jobs. Norwich spent f**k all getting to where they are.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:31am
Toss up between Rodgers and Fergie for me. But it is a serious feat for Fergie if United win the league this year with the amount of injuries and the lack of top quality players in the side compared to City. I would say if they win it, it would probably be his best one yet.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:14pm
If Everton win the FA Cup its got to be David Moyes for me , to have Everton 7th in the EPL and in an FA Cup semi final with the tight budget he's on i think its been a superb achievement.

Pardew has every chance , as does Rodgers and Lambert imo.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:17pm
Dogleash 
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 1:21pm
I would go with PArdew to be fair. his signings have been fantastic. Everyone expecting newcastle to fall away and he brings in pappe cisse to breathe new life into it. brilliant
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 2:53pm
JT for me. Has been stripped of national captaincy and f**ked over constantly by media for this that and the other even though nothin has been proven against him yet still manages to get team into semis of champs league. If he were irish yed all love him. Take a bow son
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 3:03pm

Just an observation Swansea and Norwich have the same points and Lambert hasnt one vote!...Swanseas football is fantastic..which obviously sways it...but you still have to feel sorry for Lambert!...any other year hed probably be a shoe in!..Rodgers or Pardew for me....i cant pick between them...il see how the next few games go! LOL

The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

Just an observation Swansea and Norwich have the same points and Lambert hasnt one vote!...Swanseas football is fantastic..which obviously sways it...but you still have to feel sorry for Lambert!...any other year hed probably be a shoe in!..Rodgers or Pardew for me....i cant pick between them...il see how the next few games go! LOL

I voted for Rodgers because he has the weaker of the two squads imo. 
It's Jack Shat
Son of Trap View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son of Trap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

If Everton win the FA Cup its got to be David Moyes for me , to have Everton 7th in the EPL and in an FA Cup semi final with the tight budget he's on i think its been a superb achievement.

Pardew has every chance , as does Rodgers and Lambert imo.

Moyes definitely deserves a mention.Would be great to see him win the FA Cup after all his good work there.
vinny 2012 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinny 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 6:33pm
yes, where is moyes on that poll? LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 6:37pm
King Kenny with 4 votes ffs Embarrassed

Give any manager outside the top 4 what he has had to spend and they'd have probably won the league cup to!!!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 7:01pm
Rodgers
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

ProfesserGreenPaul View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfesserGreenPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:51pm
Kenny for me managed to against all odds ....... avoid relagationLOL
Trapnoclue wants to marry Paul Green
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 11:58pm
Rodgers gets it but Fergie with another magnificent season to get United in the position theyre in now
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:40am
lads, rogers is 7/5 for the lma award with betvictor...
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 6:38am
Alan Pardew all the way Clap
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 6:33pm
Pardew for me....glad he has been sucessful after how he was treated at Southampton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic