You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enoch Burke - DISMISSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:33am
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

It was contempt of a court order. Standard practice. If he purges his contempt, he'll be released. 

Didn't realise that it mandated a prison sentence.  Seems very OTT.

Surely,  gardening leave or suspension of some form sufficed.

Given the amount of criminal bankers and politicians and nonces of course who don't do time.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:35am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Funny how junkies who rob a shop 30 times get let off. The law work's in mysterious ways. 

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:39am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Funny how junkies who rob a shop 30 times get let off. The law work's in mysterious ways. 
This fella is a bit of a muppet it has to be said but known murderers currently out and about selling drugs etc laughing at the guards and the justice system here is a bit much. Maybe solicitors and judges make more money when these people are in and out of prison rather than a fella who might get into trouble once in a blue moon.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:45am
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

I always stop reading when people criticising the Irish legal and judicial system roll this one out.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

I always stop reading when people criticising the Irish legal and judicial system roll this one out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfmvmg5v3CQ

Edited by B6 6HE - 15 Sep 2022 at 11:24am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:27am
B66 HE. How is my head in the sand? Anybody with an ounce of knowledge about that case knows what it was about and how it ended. To this day people seem to have some fundamental misunderstandings. Then again, you did seem to not know the consequence of breaching a court order earlier, so…

Edited by Het-field - 15 Sep 2022 at 11:28am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:27am

Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

It was contempt of a court order. Standard practice. If he purges his contempt, he'll be released. 

Didn't realise that it mandated a prison sentence.  Seems very OTT.

Surely,  gardening leave or suspension of some form sufficed.

Given the amount of criminal bankers and politicians and nonces of course who don't do time.
You need to read the full story. He was put on paid suspension/ gardening leave from his school to allow an investigation into his behaviour. During this, he repeatedly turned up to school and entered a classroom. It was then the school sought an injunction as it was impacting the day to day of the school. He then repeatedly breached the injunction. He was afforded the opportunity to give an undertaking in court not to further breach the injunction. He refused to do so and as such was jailed until he did so. He has repeatedly refused to do so despite appearing in court regularly since his initial appearance.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:35am
I wish that he was thrown in with the general prisoners in Mountjoy rather than being on his own. He’d quickly change his stance.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:40am
Imagine him preaching his evangelist christian values to some gear head from Ballier. 

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 11:43am
Letters & numbers making a tit of himself again 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

How articulate of you
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:29pm

How articulate of you
Why don’t you articulate yourself some knowledge on the subject rather than half arsed opinions and tenuous links to garlic Thumbs Up
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Imagine him preaching his evangelist christian values to some gear head from Ballier. 

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:55pm

How articulate of you
Why don’t you articulate yourself some knowledge on the subject rather than half arsed opinions and tenuous links to garlic Thumbs Up

Know little about it only stating the reality of him being locked up whilst genuine criminals laugh at the law is contradictory. 

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:59pm

How articulate of you

Know little about it only stating the reality of him being locked up whilst genuine criminals laugh at the law is contradictory. 

For God’s sake, please read the full facts around the case before commenting any further.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 1:10pm
LOL
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I wish that he was thrown in with the general prisoners in Mountjoy rather than being on his own. He’d quickly change his stance.
I reckon he'd get on okay in there, his "feck the law" and "anti-trans" stances would have a lot of support in there I'd have thought.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Considering the large number of born again Christians from reformed junkies, he'd probably find an audience easily enough. 

I know one, he was the year ahead in school. Now he's a sculptor and B.A.C.
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic