Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Premier League 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 29>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 4:47pm
Premier league only:

Salah 30 goals, 9 assists
Eriksen 10 goals, 9 assists
Sane 9 goals, 12 assists
Sterling 17 goals, 8 assists
Firmino 15 goals, 7 assists
Aguero 21 goals, 6 assists
Kane 26 goals, 2 assists
Silva 8 goals, 11 assists
De Bruyne 7 goals, 15 assists

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 18 Apr 2018 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:00pm
Should have been a penalty to Zaha today but he was booked for it instead
Case of his reputation going before him 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:28pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:03pm
Some great reading in this thread from about page 14 onwards LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I'm amazed you haven't ducked for cover considering how badly this season has gone at United. Title challenge was over 6 months before the season ends, thats possibly an improvement on the season before when the tiitle challenge ended in October though. Dismal CL campaign, knocked out by a poor Sevilla side. Fans on the brink with their manager. FA Cup win needed to buy time for him. All this from one of the most expensive squads in football history, managed by someone on one of the highest wages on the planet, all while yourself and plenty of others thought that United were certainties for a title or at the very minimum a couple of serious challenges,  in Mourinhos first 2 seasons there. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:51pm
I'm not too sure what you've written about have anything to do with me saying this thread gets entertaining from page 14 onwards.

You must be still upset over the big money you lost on Liverpool finishing second? You ok hun x
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I'm amazed you haven't ducked for cover considering how badly this season has gone at United. Title challenge was over 6 months before the season ends, thats possibly an improvement on the season before when the tiitle challenge ended in October though. Dismal CL campaign, knocked out by a poor Sevilla side. Fans on the brink with their manager. FA Cup win needed to buy time for him. All this from one of the most expensive squads in football history, managed by someone on one of the highest wages on the planet, all while yourself and plenty of others thought that United were certainties for a title or at the very minimum a couple of serious challenges,  in Mourinhos first 2 seasons there. 

Jesus christ. 

I sincerely hope I am missing something here, having been away from the forums for so long, and this is tongue-in-cheek parody.

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
Wrong thread!

Edited by pre Madonna - 27 Apr 2018 at 3:47pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:48pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 11:16pm
Huddersfield will be doing well to get another point this season 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Maybe, but 35 might be enough. West Brom can't get to 35. If Stoke don't beat Palace at home, they are no threat and can't get to 35, and they are away to Swansea on the last day, in a potential massive game. That just leaves Swansea and Southampton, and Huddersfield only need one of them to fail. Southampton could well lose to City at home on the last day - that means you just need them not to win one of their other two games - away to Swansea and away to Everton. If Southampton go into the last day on 34 or less, Huddersfield will be feeling a lot better.

Swansea having to play Southampton and Stoke is not exactly ideal for them, but chances are there'll be results that are good enough for them. Swansea will probably get the points to 35 and they have the better GD, but Huddersfield could well be okay with 35.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 9:41am
The top two are no surprise but some of the rest are.

Southampton making money for their owners but could get relegated. Spurs with just a €50m net spend.

http://https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/revealed-premier-league-net-spending-table-sparks-a-debate-over-managerial-achievements-36861511.html
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 9:56am
Everton
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 9:59am

Hopefully not. Have them backed to be relegated in a treble.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Hopefully not. Have them backed to be relegated in a treble.

I can’t see them getting another point and they have a poor GD.
Away to City and Chelsea. At home to Arsenal on Wengers last match in charge. 

Southampton have to win away to Everton or Swansea.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 10:40am
Seems like those celebrations when Ince scored a last minute winner a couple of weeks ago were a bit premature.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:37pm
A few more sides safe after today's results. Five sides have secured their safety over the weekend (so far). I wonder is that the most ever for one weekend of fixtures?

I'd say Southampton and West Brom are the two to go down now - and Huddersfield to survive, quite possibly on 35 points.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:56am
West Brom have 10 points against the top 6 - only 4 teams can better that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 29>
  Share Topic