Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 21/22 season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

There's been a premium on anyone with an England cap for around 15 years now at least

Ya, you wud wonder why the clubs pay these fees for the English players. Madness.

Terri will have a couple of paragraphs on the home grown players quota i'm sure

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 27 Jul 2021 at 9:46pm
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 9:47pm

There's been a premium on anyone with an England cap for around 15 years now at least

Ya, you wud wonder why the clubs pay these fees for the English players. Madness.

Danny Drinkwater is good for morale and bonding purposes.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 9:52pm
As is Dominic Solanke
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 10:13pm
Have to admit I've so little interest in the EPL anymore.

The last few international tournaments have been brilliant to watch and I literally count down the days until the next international calender when Ireland are involved. 

I'll still follow United and watch the matches but I don't get the same sense of loss or elation whether they do good or bad in comparison with how the national team gets on since i started prioritizing Ireland home and aways.  

Only started going back to LOI games last year after a 4 year hiatus and I'm genuinely getting more enjoyment of it than the EPL even if I still am a bit of a culchie blow in to Inchicore's men in red LOL 

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Jul 2021 at 10:15pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Have to admit I've so little interest in the EPL anymore.

The last few international tournaments have been brilliant to watch and I literally count down the days until the next international calender when Ireland are involved. 

I'll still follow United and watch the matches but I don't get the same sense of loss or elation whether they do good or bad in comparison with how the national team gets on since i started prioritizing Ireland home and aways.  

Only started going back to LOI games last year after a 4 year hiatus and I'm genuinely getting more enjoyment of it than the EPL even if I still am a bit of a culchie blow in to Inchicore's men in red LOL 

Fair play to you.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 10:31pm

Have you been getting in to the recent matches in Richer Muff? The season ticket purchase was a bit of a leap of faith when it was released but it’s proving very good value so far. I’m delighted to be back at the games. It helps that Pats are flying 

El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Have you been getting in to the recent matches in Richer Muff? The season ticket purchase was a bit of a leap of faith when it was released but it’s proving very good value so far. I’m delighted to be back at the games. It helps that Pats are flying 

They weren't last year or when I moved into the neighbourhood in 2015 before venturing to southside ruggerland some years later. I've been a proper Jonah at Richmond Tongue

No I wasn't able to get a ticket into the restricted matches this season so far as I never bought a season ticket. I only just paid at the gate as before. Hoping to get a general sale ticket for Friday's game away to Rovers when they go on sale tomorrow.  

Anyway we better get back on topic. 

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 11:15pm

Was thinking this too.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 8:54am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

They weren't last year or when I moved into the neighbourhood in 2015 before venturing to southside ruggerland some years later. I've been a proper Jonah at Richmond Tongue

No I wasn't able to get a ticket into the restricted matches this season so far as I never bought a season ticket. I only just paid at the gate as before. Hoping to get a general sale ticket for Friday's game away to Rovers when they go on sale tomorrow.  

Anyway we better get back on topic. 

Where you based now?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 10:04pm
Ben White to Arsenal for 53m
Amazing what a half decent performance in a friendly against Romania can do for your price tag 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 12:39am
Who gives a f**k.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Who gives a f**k.

Confused

Eh? He posted something in relation to the topic of this thread which is the general EPL thread.  

Presumably if you don't give a f**k why would you bother responding or posting on this thread? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 10:15pm
Shocking tackle on Wesley Fofana tonight in a friendly v Villarreal leaves him with a broken leg 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 10:54pm

Just seen it

His leg Dead

Edited by Denis Irwin - 04 Aug 2021 at 10:55pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:22am
Kane to City, Lukaku to United, who gets Haaland next summer then? United would be in pole position you'd think. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 11:55am

Kane to City, Lukaku to United, who gets Haaland next summer then? United would be in pole position you'd think. 

Do you mean Lukaku to Chelsea? Couldn't see him going back to utd.
Heard it mentioned that Ole has the Norwegian connection that might make it happen, but that didn't help when Haaland left Salzberg.
Could even say the link between his dad and City might be bigger.
The dark side.. And the light
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 12:11pm
sorry yes Lukaku to Chelsea seems to be happening 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 1:04pm
By process of elimination I can see Haaland at United next season.

Chelsea will have Lukaku, City will have Kane and Madrid will have Mbappe, can’t see any other club bar PSG being able to afford him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
  Share Topic