Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 10:30am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/46779604
Hennessy's excuse sounds believable!
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 2:55pm
Anyone that wants to do a half decent Nazi salute knows you use only your index finger to imitate the Adolf tache.. not the whole hand.

Wayne= not guilty.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:29pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:13am

Bottom of the Premier League after eight successive defeats, facing relegation after two seasons in the top flight and beaten in the FA Cup by Championship side Bristol City, Huddersfield Town are not in a good place.

But Wagner remains optimistic.

"I have never had a period before when I lost so many games in a row," he said. "I have negative moments but in general I am part of the solution. Do I sit at home and cry? No. I have to deliver ideas. 

Can't see them getting out of it.

Huddersfield Cardiff and Fulham/Brighton to go down for me.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
Huddersfield absolutely shafted by an assistant refs decision to overturn a stonewall penalty that was awarded by the ref. These guys are another level of utter rubbish LOL That could be the final nail for Huddersfield this season.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:28pm
Stupid peno for Gross to give away, cost Brighton a valuable point.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:41pm
Cracking goal to put Chelsea one up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
Now we'll see what Spurs are made of.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Now we'll see what Spurs are made of.

Very true, but much like all season they are very open defensively. If Spurs are to keep winning games it's all about blowing the opposition away. They have no anchors at all in that midfield. Where's Eric Dier when you need him.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:04pm
David De Gea has been oustanding.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:08pm

Some cracking stops alright
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm

Some man for saving with his feet. A couple of them, Alli one on one especially, he hits it way too close to De Gea.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Spurs never win big games
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:12pm
Some atrocious refereeing once again here though. Not sure how Pogba escapes with a yellow for his challenge on Alli. Referee 5 yards from it. They really are of an abysmal standard these PL refs.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 13 Jan 2019 at 6:25pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:16pm
every fookin shot straight at de gea
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
Same old Spuds. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:44pm
Spurs are just short of being a title challenging team. 2 recent losses where they've dominated, had lots of chances but end up leaving the opposition getting couple of really good chances on the counter. So to win their matches their attacking players have to shoot the lights out. If it's a case of Pochettino hasn't the faith in Wanyama, he badly needs to go and get a first choice defensive minded midfielder in there asap.

United into just 11/4 to finish top 4 now. I'm pretty sure I saw some bookies quoting them at 25/1 for that around the time Mourinho left. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Some atrocious refereeing once again here though. Not sure how Pogba escapes with a yellow for his challenge on Alli. Referee 5 yards from it. They really are of an abysmal standard these PL refs.

Mike Dean is a c**t but he was excellent today.

Never a red card.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 13 Jan 2019 at 6:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 60>
  Share Topic